Posted 12 Jan 2023, 6:51 pm
Machine Learning Engineer at OpenZeppelin
Founded in 2015, OpenZeppelin is the premier crypto cybersecurity technology and services company, trusted by the most used DeFi and NFT projects in the world.
Our mission is to protect the open economy, safeguarding tens of billions of dollars in funds for leading crypto organizations including Aave, Coinbase, Compound, Ethereum Foundation, TheGraph and many others.
The OpenZeppelin team, spread across 30+ countries in the world, is responsible for creating the most popular Open Source Library for Smart Contract development in the world with over 15 million downloads! The expertise we've built along the years allowed us to uncover major security vulnerabilities for some of the most well known players in the market.
With the success of our products, our security audit work, and the open source educational efforts, we are setting the industry standards for secure systems of a hyper-fast-growing industry and we're looking for more folks to help us on our mission.
What you'll be doing
We are seeking a highly skilled and self-driven Machine Learning Engineer to join a new data and ML team within OpenZeppelin.
OpenZeppelin has some of the best smart contract security experts and industry knowledge, and you will help OpenZeppelin apply ML to improve smart contract auditing processes and tackle new business initiatives.
On a typical day at work, you will work closely with our ML lead, security researchers, and tooling team to develop ML solutions that help OpenZeppelin turn its unique knowledge and data into new opportunities.
- Collect and prepare data from different sources and formats for machine learning models
- Research and implement promising techniques from academic papers
- Train and deploy ML models to automate various smart contract auditing tasks
- Collaborate with the engineering team to integrate ML models with existing systems
- Mentor and educate other OpenZeppellin colleagues who aren’t familiar with ML
- 3+ years of production ML experience training and deploying models at scale
- Strong understanding of machine learning algorithms and techniques
- Experience building and maintaining ML systems
- Experience with ML libraries such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, or scikit-learn
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills in a collaborative and remote team environment.
Nice to Have
- Experience with natural language processing
- Experience with reinforcement learning
- Familiarity with blockchain technology and security audit data
- Familiarity with smart contract development (e.g. Solidity)
- Unlimited holidays 🏝
- Fully remote: your way of working 🌎
- Paid parental leave & benefits for primary or second caregiver 💙
- Team events: onboarding tour & company retreats in different locations around the world 😎
- Work from home office equipment stipend of up to $500 USD 🪑
- Monthly allowance for wellness activities 💪
- Coworking: access to a coworking space of your choice 👩💻
- Learning: technical training; spoken language lessons in any language of your choice (using Italki) 🗣
- Working with a global team in a fast-growing industry 🚀
At OpenZeppelin, we are an equal opportunity employer and we value different perspectives. We are committed to building a diverse workforce. This includes but is not limited to gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, national origin and other characteristics that make each one of us unique. In this uniqueness, we find the most value. Come join us!
Please mention the word **EXTRAORDINARY** and tag RMzUuMTk3LjIzNi4xMzU= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuMTk3LjIzNi4xMzU=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok