Posted 12 Jan 2023, 6:51 pm
DevOps Engineer at Soramitsu
SORAMITSU Co., Ltd. is a Japanese/Swiss technology company with expertise in developing blockchain-based solutions for digital asset and identity management. Our mission is to use blockchain technology to promote innovation and solve pressing societal challenges.
SORAMITSU is the original developer of the open-source blockchain platform Hyperledger Iroha, which is tailored for enterprise and public-sector use. The Iroha blockchain’s flexible permissions system and scalable, performant architecture suit it for digital asset and identity management in high-traffic, multi-stakeholder environments.
Together with the National Bank of Cambodia (NBC), SORAMITSU developed Bakong, the world’s first blockchain-based retail payments system launched by a central bank. We have also developed a digital asset custody solution for European CSDs, a closed-loop payment system for the University of Aizu in Japan, and an identity verification system prototype for Bank Central Asia in Indonesia, among other projects.
On the strength of our work with the NBC, we won a 2020 Global FinTech & RegTech Award and a 2021 Japan Financial Innovation Award. His Excellency Chea Chanto of the NBC was furthermore named 2021 Central Banker of the Year Asia-Pacific for his work on Bakong and other innovations. More recently, SORAMITSU was selected as a finalist in the Monetary Authority of Singapore’s Global CBDC Challenge.
Additionally, SORAMITSU is an ongoing contributor to the open-source SORA decentralized economic system and blockchain network, providing much of the core open-source code used by the ecosystem. SORAMITSU also contributes to numerous, open-source cryptocurrency wallets, such as the Fearless Wallet and SORA Wallet.
SORAMITSU’s guiding aim is to deploy cutting-edge technology on a global level in order to expedite financial inclusion and health, as well as mitigate economic inefficiencies.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a DevOps engineer with experience in Docker and Kubernetes at least more than 1 year.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Linux, including security aspects, networking and virtualization.
- Experience with containerization including Docker and Kubernetes.
- Infrastructure as code mindset: Experience with configuration management (e.g. Ansible) and cloud orchestration (e.g. Terraform).
- Proficient in designing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines (e.g. Jenkins and Github Actions).
- Knowledge of at least one programming language.
- Understanding of open-source server software (e.g., NGINX, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch, etc).
- Knowledge of monitoring and logging with Prometheus/Grafana and ELK.
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases.
- Good English skills
- Flexible 40-hour work week.
- Permanent, full-time position.
- The international team of professionals.
- Possibility to work from offices around the globe.
- Possibility to visit global meetups and conferences for education and/or for giving a speech.
- An absence of a strict dress code.
- Relaxed work environment.
Please mention the word **WONDEROUS** and tag RMzUuMTk3LjIzNi4xMzU= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuMTk3LjIzNi4xMzU=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok