Posted 13 Jan 2023, 6:51 pm
QA Analyst at Zora
ZORA is a group of individuals working towards a new paradigm for creators by enabling the creation, curation, and collection of NFTs. We believe that by enabling a more equitable system for creators and communities, we will fundamentally rediscover the power of the internet.
We’re working tirelessly to make ZORA available to as many creators as possible. Our mission is to build a new creator and community-owned economy.
Who we're looking for
ZORA is looking for its first QA Analyst to help build zora.co and it’s suite of developer tooling into the unparalleled platform for cryptomedia, it’s creators, and developers. We're building a permissionless and open future for creators & communities of all kinds to find new ways to interact.
What you'll do
- Have ownership of ZORA’s quality assurance processes
- Partner closely with product managers to understand feature specs and requirements to derive test plans and spot edge-cases
- Prepare comprehensive test plans and test cases that reflect product, design and technical requirements
- Plan and coordinate testing activities, thoroughly identifying and documenting bugs
- Track software quality over time and help implement quality measurement system and tooling
- Bring up-to-date and relevant knowledge about tools and test strategies
Who are you?
- 2+ years experience of working in a QA Analyst or QA Engineer position.
- Experience of working in software development teams and using software QA methodologies and tools.
- Solid experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Understanding of agile / scrum development principles.
- An expert with ticketing tools like Jira or Linear
We'd love it if you had
- Crypto experience — particularly building web3 or NFT experiences
- Experience with automated testing tools.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing will be a bonus.
- You are a programmer
Please mention the word **FANFARE** and tag RMzUuMTk3LjIzNi4xMzU= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuMTk3LjIzNi4xMzU=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok