Posted 10 Jan 2023, 6:51 pm
Smart Contract Engineer at Rift Finance
Sorry, but this job listing has expired!
We are a remote-first, global company. We are hiring internationally.
The internet gave us freedom of information. Crypto gives us economic freedom. Come help us combine these technologies so that every human across the world can achieve freedom and opportunity no matter where they were born.
Through combining our long-term vision for how these technologies will impact society with consistent, pragmatic execution our team of 5 built a platform that has already processed over $70M leading to our $18M fundraise from top investors including Pantera, Two Sigma Ventures, Coinbase Ventures alongside angel investors including Stani Kulechov (founder of Aave), Sandeep Nailwal (cofounder of Polygon) and more.
If you are looking to join a passionate, motivated team and leverage your engineering abilities to develop software that levels the playing field for people across the globe join us at Rift. We’re building a future that re-centers the individual in the internet.
About the Role
Software engineers are responsible for the design and implementation of foundational components of the Rift protocol stack while also having responsibilities to collaborate with the wider engineering team to improve our overall architecture and code quality.
- Work closely with our CTO to design the specification, high level architecture, and future roadmap for the Rift Protocol.
- Implement core protocol functionality in Solidity.
- Design and implement interfaces for smart contracts that interact with other distributed networks.
- Execute code reviews for other engineers on the team building smart contracts.
- Write thorough test coverage of all smart contract functionality.
- Stay on the cutting edge of smart contracts, and think critically about how the Rift Protocol may be able to integrate the latest innovations across the crypto ecosystem.
- 3 years of experience in smart contract engineering role.
- Significant experience with Solidity
- Extensive experience managing the software development life cycle for medium to large projects
- Experience building SDKs, APIs, or otherwise building and maintaining a production system at scale.
- Experience with AWS, GCP or similar cloud providers
- Desire to keep up with modern best practices in software development and crypto, and shape our tech stack as we build out new systems and services
Our benefits include competitive compensation, early stage equity allocations, team outings, wellness stipends, 401k with employer matching (for US employees), unlimited PTO, medical, dental, and vision insurance. In addition, you'll join a team of high caliber engineers who are innovating at the frontier of crypto that all work collaboratively to help one another accelerate their growth.
We are a mission driven company. We believe deeply that through software engineering we can build a self-sovereign society. In our day to day, we make decisions based upon our company values of Individual Autonomy, Long-Term Orientation and Open Access.
The future belongs to all of us, independent of our origins. Rift is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. We celebrate diversity and inclusion among our team mates and seek to hire talent that will add to our culture.
Please mention the word **EFFECTIVELY** and tag RMzUuMjE0LjE3My4yMjI= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuMjE0LjE3My4yMjI=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok