Posted 10 Jan 2023, 6:51 pm
Full stack Engineer at Burnt Finance
Burnt is building the world’s first creator-centric monetization and engagement app powered by its own custom infrastructure layer, bringing innovative Web3 tools to creators and their billions of end-users. We are proud to be supported by amazing investors such as Animoca Brands, Multicoin Capital, Alameda Research, and so many more. If you’re looking to join a fast paced, problem solving environment in the center of blockchain infrastructure, NFTs, decentralized applications, and the creator economy please apply!
You will help build groundbreaking decentralized applications from the ground up, which will become a critical piece of architecture for the next stage of Web3 and crypto adoption.
- Develop decentralized web3 infrastructure and applications
- Support front-end applications and user experience
- Participate in and own choices of engineering methodologies, tools and organization
- Work autonomously within a high-performing team
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Proven ability to write high-quality, well-tested code
- Highly autonomous, strong communication and collaboration within team
- Understanding of API design & implementation
- Good understanding of git and continuous integration tools
- Ability to take responsibility for projects and the willingness to learn and grow professionally in a team environment
Our Tech Stack:
- Backend: NodeJS, Typescript, GraphQL, Postgres
- Web3 Platform: Cosmos-SDK (Golang), CosmWasm (Rust)
- Infrastructure: AWS
As we are still a lean engineering team, we are looking for engineers willing to take on multiple roles. When applying, please include which of the following skillsets you believe you would be able to bring to the table most rapidly:
1. Typescript + React
2. Smart contract development
Benefits of working at Burnt include competitive compensation, unlimited PTO, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company off-sites and more!
Burnt is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Please mention the word **IMPASSIONED** and tag RMzUuMjE0LjE3My4yMjI= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuMjE0LjE3My4yMjI=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok