Posted 9 Jan 2023, 5:00 pm
Engineer Blockchain Infrastructure at CoinFlip
CoinFlip is a leading fintech company powered by cryptocurrency. Believing everyone deserves to participate in the new digital economy, the company operates one of the world’s largest networks of cryptocurrency ATMs — with over 4,000 active kiosks — as well as an over-the-counter trading desk. In 2022, CoinFlip became an international company by expanding into Canada, and launched CoinFlip Ventures, a new initiative designed to support start-up companies.
CoinFlip placed No. 60 on the 2021 Inc. 5000 list of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. CoinFlip was also named the 2021 and 2022 #1 fastest-growing company in Chicago by Crain’s Business.
As our growth trajectory continues, we’re looking to quickly expand all of our teams. It’s an exciting time to join CoinFlip as we’re pursuing additional business lines and continued international expansion to further cement us as a leading financial technology company.
We are looking for a seasoned Blockchain Infrastructure Engineer with extensive experience in developing blockchain infrastructures solutions.\n
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering or another STEM field. Graduate degree in a similar field is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in systems software engineering or DEVOPS engineering.
- 3+ years of experience building, deploying and managing API.
- Proven Subject Matter Expertise in blockchain node infrastructures and API’s.
- Experience integrating wallets technologies in front end applications.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively (verbal and written).
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Comfort handling ambiguity and managing multiple assignments.
- Experience working in an agile environment with hands-on usage of JIRA.
Working at CoinFlip means collaborating with experienced and innovative leaders who share a clear vision and a track record of success. We offer a collaborative and positive working environment where we encourage employees to balance productivity with time to recharge. Compensation is above and beyond a typical “startup” — we offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, and competitive benefits for full-time employees.
CoinFlip values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an inclusive and accessible work environment. We thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
By applying to this role, you give express consent to CoinFlip to send you informational text (SMS) messages regarding this role and the application process. You can cancel the SMS service at any time by replying "STOP" to the text message you received. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just reply "HELP." Message and data rates apply. If you require a special accommodation, please let us know and we’ll work with you to meet your needs.
Please mention the word **PROSPERITY** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzguNDk= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzguNDk=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok