Posted 9 Jan 2023, 6:51 pm
Social Media Manager at Dragonfly
Dragonfly is a global, crypto-native investment firm. We’re a team of seasoned VCs and technologists investing in generational companies and protocols, with deep roots in Silicon Valley and Asia. Our team is highly technical and has published some of the most widely read research on DeFi and protocol security. Our AUM is over $3B, and we’re one of the fastest-growing firms in the crypto industry.
As Dragonfly’s Social Media Manager, you’ll help ensure our online presence scales with our team, reputation, and portfolio. This means proactively driving ideation, content, social growth, and internal accountability, as well as reactively and thoughtfully responding to our community. We expect this to be a fun (but critical!) role — we intend to afford you great creative freedom in exercising your voice and representing our unique ethos.
- Proactively owning Dragonfly and The Chopping Block ’s social media presence
- Regularly producing tweets, snippets for blog posts, etc
- Driving Dragonfly’s content calendar, including ideation, scheduling, and accountability
- Growing Dragonfly’s community and public following
- Researching and documenting relevant subject areas
- Working with internal teams to distill complex concepts into easily digestible language, tailored to various audiences
- Collaborating with portfolio companies to generate content and promote their/our efforts
- Prior professional experience doing content and social media
- Demonstrated Twitter game, including repeatedly building a following
- Exceptional writing, editing, organizational, and communication abilities
- Deep understanding of crypto, crypto Twitter, and memes
- Strong instincts around audience and community
- Ability to handle multiple tasks autonomously and reliably in a fast-moving environment
- Cultural and emotional sensibilities, and the ability to work effectively with diverse personality types
- Passion for cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Highly competitive salary and carry (commensurate to experience; not bound by AngelList range)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Fully remote team with flexible hours, and we don’t adjust pay for cost-of-living; we pay you for the value of the work you produce
- Laptop of choice provided
- Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (and we really mean it)
- Biannual in-person team meet-ups around the globe
- Ability to personally invest in our venture and/or liquid funds without fees
Please mention the word **REVIVAL** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzguNDk= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzguNDk=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok