Posted 8 Jan 2023, 5:11 pm
Blockchain Security Researcher at Numen Cyber Technology
As a Blockchain Security Researcher, you will be working closely with Chief Security Researcher.
Your job responsibilities will be :
- Responsible for blockchain security research and code security audit;
- Explore blockchain and other cutting-edge technologies, and plan layout and implementation in advance;
- Responsible for blockchain-related vulnerability mining and analysis, such as exchange, wallet, smart contract and etc.
- At least Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 5 years or above experience
- Proficiency in vulnerability mining and analysis skills in at least one security segment
- Possess good communication and program material writing skills in English is essential for this role
- Sensitive and interested in new technologies, strong interest in blockchain security technologies
- Familiar with mainstream blockchain technology such as Bitcoin and Ethereum and related mechanism principles
- Up-to-date knowledge on different type of software, and experienced in performing vulnerability discovery on any operating system, software (Binary OR Web) applications or Blockchain.
Please mention the word **COURTLY** and tag RNzQuOTguMjI4LjExMg== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNzQuOTguMjI4LjExMg==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok