Posted 7 Jan 2023, 8:00 am
QA Engineer at Stuart
Stuart (DPD Group) is a sustainable 🌱 last-mile logistics company that connects retailers and e-merchants to a fleet of geolocalised couriers across several countries in Europe.
Our Mission 🚀
We are an impact-driven company that aims to build the future of logistics for a more sustainable world: shared, efficient and reliable. We are committed to creating a new standard for urban deliveries that meet today’s environmental and social challenges while offering a premium delivery experience blending speed, flexibility and convenience.
Our motto: “Make every delivery a moment all of us can truly celebrate!” More than 3000+ leading brands already partner with us across Restaurants, Grocery, Retail & Luxury, eCommerce and Professional Services to deliver all types of goods at the tap of a button. Stuart is a highly diverse and inclusive company of 700+ employees with 90+ nationalities working across France 🇫🇷, Italy 🇮🇹, Poland 🇵🇱, Portugal 🇵🇹, Spain 🇪🇸 and the U.K. 🇬🇧
It’s the right moment and the right place for us to make an impact on millions of people, as home delivery services hit a record high. And guess what? You can help us fulfil our vision 🙌
The QA team's vision is to be the company leader in implementing the best product development quality practices. We provide help to the teams crafting our products to achieve the Quality level we want at Stuart 🚀This role will play a critical role in building the best real-time logistics system ever. You will join a growing Security team of 11 world-class engineers led by Rafa, Head of QA based in Spain.
What will I be doing? 🤔
- Design end to end automated tests for our web applications, mobile apps, API and platform services
- Prioritising testing based on the business requirements
- Draft solutions for automated test, CI and release processes
- Being part of a multi-disciplinary team and provide value all along the development cycle
- Analysis and report QA activities regularly
- Promote Agile testing and Agile methodologies
- Collaborate with team members to determine overall test strategy and improve testing quality
- Run manual acceptance testing for new features as needed
What do we need from you? 😎
- 2+ years' experience in manual and test automation
- You have experience doing API testing
- You’ve worked in an Agile environment and cross-functional teams
- Curious about learning new technologies
- Fluent in English
The stuff you wanna know 😉
- Family-friendly work-life balance - work from home and flexible hours
- Option to work remotely anywhere in 🇫🇷 🇬🇧 🇪🇸 🇵🇱 🇵🇹 🇮🇹
- Food allowance 🥗
- Unlimited access to Udemy or/and Audible for all your learning and development needs
- Stuart Academy with regular workshops, Stu-Classes, and Stu-Talks
- Stuart is putting Mental Health Awareness first! Wellness Allowance to use in any gym or sport class 🧘
- Private healthcare 🧑⚕️
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a company culture focused on learning and development
- And others depending on your location 🌍
You’ve read all this way but you’re missing a skill or two? No problem, it’s our job to up-skill you to take your career to the next level. What we’re trying to say is, don’t be afraid to apply if you don’t tick all the boxes 💪
At Stuart, we believe that employees today want to evolve in collaborative, high-growth environments where they can demonstrate their abilities and thrive both professionally and personally. We are convinced that employees need to find alignment between their inner values and their company’s culture and mission to unlock their full potential. We work to create a culture of empowerment, continuous learning and growth where everyone can bring expertise, own projects and easily measure their impact 🙌
Stuart is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to promoting diversity. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status 💙
Please note: Our Talent Acquisition Team is international coming from across the world 🌍 We kindly ask you to please submit your CV and application in English so that it can be reviewed correctly (unless the job posting is in a language other than English). Thank you 🤗
Want to learn more about us? Visit https://stuart.com/about-us/
Please mention the word **UPBEAT** and tag RODkuNjQuMTAuMjI5 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RODkuNjQuMTAuMjI5). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok