Posted 7 Jan 2023, 6:51 pm
VP Risk & Compliance at NOBI
NOBI helps people easily get more from their crypto asset & simplify their crypto investment experience. Our engineering team run hundreds of blockchain nodes, integrates with numerous DeFi smart contracts and run numerous real time robo trading to simplify the life our customers.
We’re here so that everyone can be part of the global cryptocurrency movement. Join us.
- Oversee a team of skilled risk professionals to ensure system and data integrity, coordinate risk function requests, develop/maintain/support risk analytics and reporting
- Responsible for completing product risk assessments, defining policies and procedures and assisting business lines in remediating identified control gaps for digital asset related products and services.
- Responsible for assisting business lines in designing internal controls
- Responsible for completing due diligence processes and regulatory & risk perspective.
- Responsible for reviewing and analyzing regulatory trends, as well as proposed and new regulatory guidance, in the digital asset space. This includes providing periodic reports to the executive management team, including an analysis of any recommended changes to the NOBI products, policies, procedures and risk assessments.
- Assist the AML and developing all AML related policies, procedures, enhanced due diligence processes and ongoing monitoring processes for digital asset related product and service offerings.
- Assist the AML with the Chain analysis implementation, including developing risk scoring strategies and procedures for analyzing transactions and new account opportunities for suspicious or unusual activity.
- Assist in training various departments on industry and AML trends for digital assets, as well as the specifics of monitoring account activity and analyzing new account opportunities.
- Other various duties as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer
- Must comply with applicable laws and regulations Crypto in Indonesia
- Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice, Law, International Relations, business administration, accounting, finance, or similar field preferred.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in roles with responsibilities performing risk assessments, assessing internal controls, policies and procedures and working with regulatory guidelines and requirements;
- Strong decision making, analytical and research abilities with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to be flexible to a quickly changing environment.
Interested on crypto/blockchain
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please mention the word **CUTE** and tag RODkuNjQuMTAuMjI5 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RODkuNjQuMTAuMjI5). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok