Posted 5 Jan 2023, 10:29 am
Build Engineer at IMG.LY
IMG.LY is looking for a highly motivated and experienced build engineer to join our development teams. As a build engineer in the engine team at IMG.LY, you will be responsible for improving and maintaining our products' build process and enhancing the stability and efficiency of our CI/CD pipelines. You’ll provide supporting infrastructure and automation to support the development of our core product, the IMGLY Engine (UBQ). This includes helping with building issues and platform-specific integrations and keeping an eye out for repetitive tasks and bottlenecks.
- Develop, maintain and troubleshoot build processes around different software projects
- Ensure availability of delivery-ready builds and binaries for all platforms
- Create new CI/CD pipelines and enhance the stability and efficiency of existing ones
- Manage and maintain test environments
- In collaboration with your peers, develop and maintain automation to eliminate other repetitive and/or time-intensive tasks surrounding the development process
- Create and maintain documentation of the build/release process
- Deep knowledge with building cross-platform C++ projects using CMake and Conan
- Experience working with GitHub Actions pipelines or alternatives (e.g. Circle CI, GitLab CI, Jenkins)
- Self-motivation with a strong work ethic
- Flexibility, ability to work collaboratively, excel as a team player
- Can work in a feedback environment and in a fast-paced, constantly iterating environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
Please mention the word **OPTIMAL** and tag RMzQuODIuMjA2LjIy when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuODIuMjA2LjIy). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok