Posted 5 Jan 2023, 5:11 pm
Frontend Developer at Kleros
What Will You Do?
You will be part of Kleros’ software development team, working closely with the team on open source code. You will develop front ends that bring Kleros to life: write code, participate in code reviews, conduct tests and work with our designers to create clean interfaces.
At Kleros we develop many Decentralized Applications (DApps). You will work on core Kleros products like Court, as well as the many peripheral applications we build that interact with Kleros.
The blockchain is the source of truth for all of our applications so a lot of the heavy lifting is done in our front end interfaces. You will be working with large volumes of data and problem solving to make the asynchronous nature of the blockchain feel smooth and user friendly.
There are also opportunities to get involved with smart contract development and product development.
The Ethereum ecosystem is innovating quickly; so above all, you will be learning new things all the time.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Build fully functional DApps that interact with the Ethereum blockchain and Kleros Court.
- Take part in the design process and user testing.
- Taking responsibility for improving and maintaining existing projects.
- A previous blockchain experience is not necessarily required but candidates should be able to demonstrate a blockchain interest (read blog posts / scientific articles, tried dapps on mainnets or testnets).
- You need to deeply understand the mission and product of Kleros.
- Most of the compensation (2/3) is labelled in fiat and paid in crypto.
- The remaining (1/3) is labelled in PNK vested over 3 years with a 1 year cliff ensuring you get a stake in the project.
- We are a cooperative, so as a worker you own part of the company and get voting rights.
Want to Apply?
You can apply on this website with an application note answering the following questions:
1) Why do you think you are a good fit for this role?
2) Why would you like to work on Kleros?
3) What is the address of the KlerosLiquid smart contract on the mainnet that https://court.kleros.io uses and the value of its maxDrawingTime variable? Let’s test your sleuthing skills!
Feel free to include anything else you think is relevant for us to look at.
Please mention the word **ACUMEN** and tag RMzQuODIuMjA2LjIy when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuODIuMjA2LjIy). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok