Posted 5 Jan 2023, 6:00 pm
UX UI Design Lead at Scroll.io
Sorry, but this job listing has expired!
- Design graphics and features on our platform
- Iterate on our design system and branding with teammates
- Create high-quality wireframes, mocks, and interactive prototypes to help define the best solutions
- Ensure the products we ship are consistent with our design and branding standards
- Participate in team/company initiatives, product meetings, and collaboration sessions
- Design marketing materials for growth campaigns and blog posts
- 4+ years of experience in UX, UI, product, or graphic design
- Strong product sensibility
- Experience developing wireframes and prototypes
- Proficiency with Figma, WebGL, Vectary, or similar design tools
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates excellence and passion for design
- Have a collaborative, problem-solving attitude and be willing to support all projects
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Please mention the word **PROUD** and tag RMzQuODIuMjA2LjIy when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuODIuMjA2LjIy). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok