Posted 4 Jan 2023, 6:51 pm
API Engineer at QuickNode
We are looking for a Fullstack engineer to work primarily on APIs who can deliver value and impact to the team in a fast and nimble way. You will have the opportunity to work with a great deal of different technologies including Typescript, NodeJS, GraphQL, RPC, REST, Go, React and more.
What You'll Do
- Build new features and products for GraphQL and RPC APIs
- Optimize and build back-end services for performance and scale
- Work on SDKs that wrap APIs
- Participate in code designs, planning meetings, and code reviews
- Write high quality software using
- Analyze/debug performance issues
- Create robust software that can be depended on by other teams
- Design & implement common patterns, services, components and frameworks
- Leverage best-practices in continuous integration and delivery to improve quality and velocity
What You'll Bring
- Technical Expertise in Typescript, NodeJS, SQL
- Experience building APIs & micro-services
- Experience building high quality documentation
- Ability to rapidly add value to company
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast pace environment
- Experience in Go
- Experience in containerizing applications, CI/CD pipelines, k8s
- Experience in building public APIs
We at Quicknode are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please mention the word **BALANCED** and tag RNzQuOTguMjI4LjExMg== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNzQuOTguMjI4LjExMg==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok