Posted 3 Jan 2023, 9:37 am
Python Developer at lemon.io
Get a remote job that you will love with better compensation and career growth.
We’re Lemon.io — a marketplace where we match you with hand-picked startups from the US and Europe.
Why work with us:
- We’ll find you a team that respects you. No time-trackers or any micromanagement stuff
- Our engineers earn $5k - $9k / month. We’ve already paid out over $10M.
- Choose your schedule. We have both full- and part-time projects.
- No project managers in the middle — only direct communications with clients, most of whom have a technical background
- Our customer success team provides life support to help you resolve anything.
- You don’t have to look for clients and or negotiate anymore: just do what you do best and leave us the rest.
- Fluent with Python (5+ years of exp)
- Fluent with Django (similar python based web frameworks would be a plus)
- Strong knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Solid understanding of relational databases and NoSQL databases
- Ability to work all the way from high-level architecture design down to efficient code
- Good command of English, both written and spoken, as you’ll be communicating with clients directly
- Strong organizational skills — ability to work full-time remotely with no supervision
- Responsibility — we want to trust you
- Soft skills — we don’t ask you find a topic for a small talk, but being just polite is OK
Apply today, and our team will get back to you within 2 business days!
Please mention the word **UNDISPUTABLE** and tag RNTQuMjAxLjkzLjIzNQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNTQuMjAxLjkzLjIzNQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok