Posted 3 Jan 2023, 6:51 pm
Software Engineer at NOBI
NOBI helps people easily get more from their crypto asset & simplify their crypto investment experience. Our engineering team run hundreds of blockchain nodes, integrates with numerous DeFi smart contracts and run numerous real time robo trading to simplify the life our customers.
We’re here so that everyone can be part of the global cryptocurrency movement. Join us.
- Responsible for building and extending our backend code
- Responsible for building APIs that serve our frontend apps
- Responsible for maintaining and extend our test suite
- Refactor and improve existing code to incorporate better patterns
- Able to create unit test and implement self-test to make sure the code is running well (Profiling and optimization code)
- Work with the other engineering team to build & maintain our numerous backend services
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputable university
- Minimum 2 years of working experience as Backend Engineer or equivalent
- Fluent with Git and RESTful API
- Good knowledge and experience of UNIX system and command line experience in web server configuration and setup. This includes setting up PHP engine, database server, load balancing.
- Experience with NoSQL, Amazon AWS , Redis, Docker
- Knowledge and experience in scalability and performance in high-traffic web systems
- Knowledgeable on software design pattern
- Understanding the principles of application security
- Blockchain or Crypto enthusiast
Please mention the word **WORTHINESS** and tag RNTQuMjAxLjkzLjIzNQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNTQuMjAxLjkzLjIzNQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok