Posted 2 Jan 2023, 5:11 pm
Operations Manager at Spruce
At Spruce, we are seeking a proactive individual with exceptional organizational and communication skills for an Operations Manager position. This role is focused strongly on supporting and growing our global workforce, and balancing outstanding employee experience with the compliance and efficiency needs of the organization. This is a high-impact role that requires a strategic thinker with excellent problem-solving skills and a track record of success in operations management.
- Own and manage selected special projects in the organization, and provide direct support to our Director of Operations across a broad range of operational responsibility areas
- Produce and maintain internal documentation including but not limited to people operations manuals, leveling frameworks, and more
- Support the organization’s global presence, owning aspects of establishment and maintenance of overseas operations
- Provide people operations support across the organization in recruiting, onboarding, team-building, etc.
- 2+ years of experience in business operations management, preferably in a startup or high-growth environment
- (Bonus) Experience managing people operations in a distributed or startup environment
- Strong administration skills with the ability to motivate and effectively work with a distributed team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, report writing, and documenting outcomes of any project or initiative
We are passionate about cultivating a thriving culture of diverse individuals who bring unique perspectives to our mission. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Please mention the word **DIVERSIFIED** and tag RNzQuOTguMjI4LjExMg== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNzQuOTguMjI4LjExMg==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok