Posted 1 Jan 2023, 7:10 pm
Backend Developer at Latoken
LATOKEN exchange has 2 million accounts including 900k+ users of our Android app rated 4.4 by 25+ thousands of reviews. We leverage the next tech to make account opening as easy as Instagram. The technology and our Olympic sports culture can make us the first billion users digital wallet needed to free people to manage their financial life.
Role: Backend Developer (Java)
Role Mission: Reliable, fast and scalable app on ultra-high loads.
*Story: Mobile users need a reliable, fast and always accessible trading and payment app to manage assets and money at fingertips.
- Fast backend features delivery.
- Fault-tolerant backend apps.
- Highload capable and secure api.
- Develop backend apps.
- Develop team.
- Support clean architecture.
- Architecture : Participate in the development of backend architecture that allows to quickly connect multiple plug-in products maintaining low latency.
- Research : Take time to research and then teach / explain / demonstrate to your team and other interested parties new developments in new technologies, Java, Microservices, Kafka, etc.
- Mobile products : Develop services for new mobile products: equity trading, trading PnL, smart notifications (prices, news), anti-fraud.
- Connect services : Connect related trading and payments products to Mobile apps through a special Mobile Gateway service.
- Support : Support the entire working of the mobile, whenever issues occur, to quickly fix the problem. And help other developers to locate the problem in their code.
- Code Review : Pro-actively hunting for business-logic errors, code errors and other vulnerabilities in the code, written by you and your colleagues.
- Improve : Improve, document and develop of the mobile services.
- 3+ years of commercial Java backend app development.
- Experience in backend architecture design.
- Experience in Java core, Java concurrency, data structures.
- Experience in Spring.
- Experience in modern Web tech (REST, Sockets, etc).
- Strong relational database experience (PostgreSQL).
- Message queues experience (Kafka, RabbitMQm etc).
- Experience in developing microservices.
- Understanding of different design patterns and their’s strong and weak points, SOLID.
As a plus
- Able to lead complex projects in a high pace&pressure of capital markets environment.
- Finalist of a regional olympiad or top-tier university technical honors graduate.
- Good English.
- Build the future. Level up the financial system. Put it at fingertips, so everybody can use the money to build and be a stakeholder of the future.
- Culture. Level up your and our culture until we and the world have advancement in culture deserving be spread with our products. We call it visionary doers culture.
- Raise the bar. Any hire raises our bar, and you will be the bar raiser for us and newcomers.
- Be stakeholder. You build a product helping people's success. People pay for it and you get a stake of these future payments as a LATOKEN shareholder.
- Lead. We are the largest in the world "IPO" platform for digital assets.
Please mention the word **HALLOWED** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMjQz when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMjQz). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok