Posted 1 Jan 2023, 7:10 pm
Technical Support Engineer at AlphaPoint
AlphaPoint is a financial technology company powering digital asset exchanges and brokerages worldwide. Through its secure, scalable, and customizable white-label digital asset trading platform, AlphaPoint has enabled over 150 customers in 35 countries to launch and operate digital asset markets, as well as digitize assets. AlphaPoint and its award-winning blockchain technology have helped startups and institutions discover and execute their blockchain strategies since 2013.
The Technical Support Engineer will help solve technical issues that arise on a day-to-day basis and will train external and internal customers on how to use various systems, as well, will support the global operations and is open to candidates from Asia Pacific and Latin America regions.
This job is 100% remote.
- Respond to customer inquiries and assist in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues
- Attend meetings to analyze, troubleshoot and diagnose systems problems of the customers
- Document issues, errors, and questions encountered in the system by the customers or users
- Create training materials and instructional guides on how to use and navigate the system
- Conduct training sessions for customers and clients on how to use and navigate the products and systems of AlphaPoint
- Able to Travel to project locations or client sites worldwide (Subject to Covid-19 restrictions, local government guide safety guides, and recommendations) if needed
- Bilingual: Spanish/English highly preferred
- Applicants who are located in Asia Pacific and Central America are encouraged to apply
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in customer service focusing on software products and services
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent listening and questioning skills
- Able to accept constructive feedback and criticism
- On-hand experience with monitoring and logging procedures using tools like New Relic, Loki, Grafana or similar.
- Tech-savvy, organized, knows how to prioritize, a problem solver
- Passionate about technology, particularly relating to Cryptocurrency, Defi, Blockchain
Here are some of the benefits of working at AlphaPoint:
- Competitive base salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Brex company credit card
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Great colleagues and an inspiring startup environment with colleagues internationally
- $100 of the Cryptocurrency of your choice upon signing
- $2500/year for learning and development
*Benefits may differ depending on the location of hire.
*Note: Please submit your resume in English
Please mention the word **GLOW** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMjQz when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMjQz). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok