Posted 31 Dec 2022, 0:16 pm
Call Centre Team Leader at Capital on Tap
Call Centre Team Leader
The primary role of the team leads will be to drive performance and development for team members in a supportive, trusting, transparent and accountable environment. Your success is the success of the members of your team as a whole, as measured by their quality and performance, as well as their job satisfaction and morale. It’s up to you to apply your management and leadership skills to create a unique and ambitious culture in your team. We all know that the goal is industry leading customer service. Your job is to own that goal within your own team.
What we're looking for
- Experience in a leadership position, ideally within a call centre but will consider other areas
- Working closely and building strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Able to motivate a team
- Customer centric
- Acting as an escalation point for team members on the floor when support is required
What you'll get in return
- Salary range - £28,000 - £35,000 DOE
- The chance to make a real impact on the customer journey
- Opportunities to progress
- £1000 annual learning budget to spend on your personal development
- 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Medical insurance
Please mention the word **EXHILARATINGLY** and tag RNzQuOTguMjI4LjExMg== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNzQuOTguMjI4LjExMg==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok