Posted 30 Dec 2022, 5:11 pm
Head of Business Development & Partnerships at XMTP
Our mission at XMTP Labs is to build a secure, open, and decentralized communication protocol that connects creators, communities, apps, and users.
We are currently seeking a Head of Business Development & Partnerships to join our team.
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of building and developing the Business Development & Strategic Partnerships function at XMTP Labs. The ideal candidate has deep expertise in stakeholder management, is highly technical yet able to simplify for execution, and possesses a fine tuned ability to scope, formalize and implement project plans.
As the Business Development Leader, you will gain a deep understanding of our partners needs and work cross functionally to understand how we integrate and drive adoption. You will take the lead on guiding our partnership strategy, building out the BD & partnerships org, and develop our relationship management processes to scale our impact with our partners. Your success will also be closely linked to your ability to work cross functionally with Product, Engineering and Growth to drive results.
As the Head of BD & Partnerships at XMTP Labs you will:
- Develop and execute the strategy for the Business Development function
- Act as full end to end owner of high priority projects
- Ability to formalize, scope and create tangible plans for developing and expanding partnerships
- Facilitate and manage project plans and communication across all stakeholders (Internally and externally)
- Act as technical liaison, understanding customer needs and requirements as well as overcoming objections
- Collaborate internally across Growth, Product and Engineering to drive customer needs and integrations forward
- Drive adoption and integration across different facets of the partner organization
You may be a fit for this role if you have/are:
- Technical understanding of customer space to scope problems and needs, ability to leverage technical partners internally to solve problems and address needs
- Strategic leader with experience building out a BD function
- Excellent communication skills, ability to translate complex requirements into tangible actions
- 8-10 years of experience managing key stakeholder relationships
- Experience managing complex projects and integrations
- Ability to take highly technical concepts and distill information into actionable insights
- Strong project management skills: ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines simultaneously
- You are a strategic leader, passionate about learning and progress
- Experience with crypto and/or the web3 space
Who we are
We set out to design a modern organization from the start—one that’s global, remote, and asynchronous-by-default.
We think of ourselves as a “grown-up” startup—building a company that’s fair, equitable, and rewarding for everyone to work at, with an emphasis on having fun while building an ambitious project.
Our team has decades of experience in building companies, but we’re looking for more diverse experiences to add to the founding team. Joining XMTP Labs today represents not just an opportunity to play a key role in building an essential part of the next web, but also in establishing the core DNA of the company.
Here's an inside look at XMTPand some of the frequently asked questions about our culture, answered by one of our co-founders and core team members.
About XMTP, Inc.
XMTP, Inc. was co-founded by Matt Galligan and Shane Mac, and is headquartered on the web. We have an excellent benefits package that includes parental leave, competitive pay, an equipment and home office allowance that refreshes yearly, monthly lifestyle stipend, as well as a personal assistant, and financial advisor. For U.S.-based team members we also provide access to FSA, 401K, and fully paid high quality medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family.
We’re backed by some of the best investors in tech and crypto: a16z Crypto Fund, Offline Ventures, Sound Ventures, Distributed Global, Redpoint, IDEO CoLab and many more key ecosystem investors and operators. See the full list here.
XMTP, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please mention the word **SPELLBINDINGLY** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMDAuMTk1 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMDAuMTk1). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok