Posted 30 Dec 2022, 6:51 pm
Senior Full stack Engineer at RabbitHole
Sorry, but this job listing has expired!
At RabbitHole, our mission is to increase global economic opportunity by making crypto more accessible and meritocratic. We’re doing that by making it easy for protocols to distribute their tokens to users. We believe that by helping protocols solve token distribution, we’ll not only make crypto protocols more sustainable, but also help anyone in the world earn income through provable contribution rather than their background or credentials.
RabbitHole has created an efficient way for protocols to distribute tokens by segmenting users based on on-chain & off-chain data. By completing on-chain tasks in various protocols, users build their on-chain resume, and earn token ownership.
What problem are we solving?
Protocols are constantly looking for new ways to find and engage users, but don’t have an easy way to do so. Tokens of these protocols often fall in the hands of speculators who sit on centralized exchanges, rather than users of these networks. On the other hand, new users in crypto have a difficult time in knowing where to start on their crypto journey and don’t know who to trust.
Why are we solving this problem?
By making it more efficient for protocols to distribute their token to network participants, we are both driving more participation to protocols and making it easier for users to increase their ownership in protocols rather than speculators. By increasing the number of token holders who are using the network, we are making the underlying protocol more sustainable, and putting more money in the pockets of users.
Why are we different?
RabbitHole is a group of crypto-natives who have years of experience in crypto. Compared to other crypto projects, we’re not building another Metaverse or protocol for risk — we’re focused on helping serve existing decentralized protocols and get their tokens in the hands of the right token holders. We believe in the potential of what crypto stands for and can become, but we know that today there’s a lot to improve. We’re playing the long game.
Join us for the revolution:
We have years of runway to grow and support you on your journey. Founded in 2020, RabbitHole has raised $20M+ in funding, most recently in an announced Series A round in January 2022. We are backed by the best top tier crypto VCs like Electric Capital and traditional VCs like Greylock.
We're looking for product-obsessed individuals with early-stage startup experience who want to work with a dynamic fast-moving team and build the roadmap for RabbitHole to become the best way for protocols to distribute their token and engage their users. If this is you, we are super excited to meet you and learn more.
How you'd be helping onboard the next wave of crypto users:
- Working with a cross-functional team of engineers and designers to build products that help onboard new users to protocols
- Owning the implementation of features throughout their entire lifecycle from ideation to ship
- Being an advocate of engineering practices and initiatives that keep code-quality while still maintaining an overall high team velocity
- You love a fast-paced, use-case centric, product development team and will architect, develop, and test and deploy features at a rapid, iterative pace
Who you are:
- You are passionate about building and taking things from Zero to One
- You value collaboration as much as writing good, clean code
- You make the effort to design and write code that is scalable, performant, and easy for your teammates to build upon and maintain
- You have made significant technological decisions and stuck around to deal with the consequences
- You have built something end to end and have (or had) users actively engaging with it
- 4+ years of experience in a software engineering role working with a team in a production environment
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field or equivalent experience
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to write meaningful, well-tested code
- Can estimate, design, and build a large epic end-to-end
- Ability to bring your latest and greatest learning and tell us why we should use them tomorrow
- Work closely with the engineering team to architect and build a robust system of infrastructure to support our growing userbase
- Taking an idea from zero to one then from one to scale
- Design and write code that is scalable, performant, and easy for your teammates to build upon and maintain
- Collaborate with top crypto projects in the space to develop features that suit their needs to help them find the right users
- Jump into multiple parts of the codebase across the frontend, backend & smart contracts
- Spearhead the QA process to ensure code is of the highest quality
- Ensure the safety of users by deploying rigorous security standards throughout the development stack
Nice to haves
- Knowledge of and passion for crypto applications / Ethereum
- Worked at an early stage startup
Please mention the word **ENTERTAINS** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMDAuMTk1 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMDAuMTk1). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok