Posted 29 Dec 2022, 4:30 am
IT Technician Fashion Nova Logistics 3rd Shift at Fashion Nova - Careers
Fashion Nova Logistics (FNL) is our distribution center located in Santa Fe Springs, supporting our eCommerce fashion and beauty brands. We specialize in optimizing supply chain management and ensuring the smooth transportation of goods. We are constantly expanding and developing our employee-focused business, intending to provide unparalleled service and innovative solutions.
The IT Technician will support FNL, servicing more than two-thousand pieces of hardware and up to two-thousand five hundred team members operational. You will work with computer hardware, software, and network systems. Your skills will aid with installations and support enterprise systems, including operating systems and applications software. As part of the overall IT Operations team, you will provide problem solving and training for end users and ensure systems efficiency and integrity.
9:00 PM - 5:30 AM | THIRD SHIFT
- Assist with computer, servers, cloud-based systems installation in support of FNL operations, including the material handling equipment and warehouse operations
- Assist with tasks, projects, and incidents with full knowledge of documentation for each
- Assist with the maintenance of FNL technologies, upgrades, new installations, and equipment moves
- Support the administration of enterprise systems and the execution of operating procedures such as employee provisioning, hardware and software life cycle and asset management processes
- Use systems administration systems for remote management, software delivery and patch management
- Provide complex hardware and software support via automated service tickets, phone calls with customers and/or on-site client support
- Identify and correct operational problems on FNL’s computers, printers, and other electronic assets
- Maintain inventory of all hardware and software equipment for FNL
- Assist in training to end-users as needed
- Assist IT Network Engineering with the implementation of connectivity solutions, overall network operation, cabling and directory management
- Two plus years of experience as an IT Technician
- AA Degree in Computer Sciences or related field; industry experience will be considered in lieu of the degree requirement
- Hands on experience with computer hardware and software repair
- Working knowledge of LAN|WAN topologies and architectures
- Hands-on experience with cloud-based enterprise systems such as Google Suite and MS Office 365
- Experience providing technical support to corporate settings, distribution center|warehouse technologies, or in the retail industry
Fashion Nova, LLC, and subsidiaries thereof, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are steadfast in our commitment to equal employment opportunities and pledge that these objectives are reflected in all aspects of our daily operations. We will continue to recruit, hire, train, and advance in employment qualified individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, status as a protected veteran, criminal history, or status as an individual with a disability; and shall not discriminate against any individual, any such characteristic, nor any other classification protected by local, state and|or federal law.
Please mention the word **INVIOLATE** and tag RNzQuOTguMjI4LjExMg== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNzQuOTguMjI4LjExMg==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok