Posted 29 Dec 2022, 6:55 pm
Primum Full Stack Developer at Stealth Ventures at Redesign Health
Primum is dedicated to solving the information asymmetry between community oncologists and academic specialists. We’ve built a free-to-use, HIPAA-compliant communication platform that gives oncologists (a) just-in-time insights about their particular patient-specific, and (b) access to the experiential knowledge locked in the minds of cancer specialists. As a result, Primum helps cancer patients receive better care closer to home.
We’re looking for a full stack developer with a primary focus on the front-end to join our founding team. Be the first engineer working with our head of engineering to grow and develop our platform.
- Primarily develop and extend the front end & user experience for our platform, as well as our mobile experience
- Develop our back-end applications to support our platform
- Create internal tools, admin UIs and API
- Work with our team to develop and A/B-test different iterations of the UI/UX
- Participate in the product development process from start to finish, scoping projects, measuring their success and iterating based on feedback
- Help develop our future mobile application
What we’re looking for:
- Meaningful experience working with Next.js and experience using Tailwind and React
- Significant experience writing high quality asynchronous code in node.js
- Great front end skills including mobile-first development with an ability to convert designed visuals to high performance, responsive components
- Experience calling JSON/REST APIs and working with authentication/authorisation systems
- Experience writing high quality code, with tests, ideally using Jest / Cypress or other modern frameworks
- Experience collaborating with backend teams to surface new features and functionality
- A love for systems and an ability to think through and plan for their life cycles, edge cases, interactions, and failure modes
- An ability to balance speed of iteration and quality of code: we need to build fast without compromising on reliability and usability
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to convert business requirements to code and explain complex concepts to the business
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude
What would be great (but isn’t required)
- Experience with React Native / Expo, mobile app development, Storybook and/or Typescript
- Experience as a UI/UX engineer and the ability or desire to help designing our UI, Figma a big plus
- Experience with AWS, Google Firebase, DevOps and agile development
What we offer
Remote work from anywhere in the US with core work hours on the Pacific Time Zone.
Exposure to all parts of the business and countless opportunities for growth and development.
The opportunity to be part of our early team and have your hands in everything.
Support and coaching from experienced leaders.
Please mention the word **TREASURE** and tag RNzQuOTguMjI4LjExMg== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNzQuOTguMjI4LjExMg==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok