Posted 29 Dec 2022, 7:10 pm
Project Manager Blockstream Mining at Blockstream
Blockstream was founded in 2014 by Dr. Adam Back and a group of fellow cryptographers and engineers passionate about Bitcoin and its potential to change the future of finance. Focusing on building fundamental Bitcoin infrastructure, Blockstream quickly grew into one of the leading technology power houses of the industry.
At Blockstream, we’re building solutions on Bitcoin that will disrupt the existing financial system. We imagine a world where individuals and businesses can easily access a global, permissionless system to secure their money, use it every day, and invest it or put it to work. In pursuit of our expansive vision, we’ve built a full stack of innovative products on top of the Bitcoin protocol, from layer 2 projects like Liquid and Core Lightning, to end user software and hardware wallets like Green and Jade. Our brand stands for innovation in the Bitcoin community, and we’re growing our team to accelerate the future. Come join us in our mission!
We are looking for a Project Manager to define the project roadmap in partnership with a cross-functional team of stakeholders, developers, engineers, QA, and users to build viable, feasible, and usable products within our mining management platform. As a Project Manager, you will balance multiple projects while creating actionable, outcome-driven roadmaps towards meeting business objectives. We are looking for a self-directed project owner who values moving quickly with sprint planning.
What You’ll Be Doing (Responsibilities):
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams to drive product vision, define requirements, coordinate resources, determine priorities, and communicate key milestones
- Own the roadmap, strategy, and execution for features or products
- Maintain clear communication and coordination from start to finish between front end and back end
- Lead the project planning and delivery of innovative tools, platforms, and/or products
- Facilitates daily stand-up, iteration planning, sprint review, and iteration retrospective
- Manage the engineering development projects and facilitates sprint releases
- Able to do post mortem and root cause analysis to help teams continuously improve their practices to ensure maximum productivity
- Maintain team data in project management software (i.e. JIRA, Notion, etc.) to support estimates and execution
- Willing to jump in to assist with the issue queue to achieve the project’s goal
- Prioritize, rationalize, and ensure delivery against project timelines and issues
- Responsible for documentation of features and products
- Define, analyze, and track key performance metrics to ensure a project’s success
- Maximize efficiency in a new and constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Create status reports for stakeholders that include key indicators of project progress, risk, and success
What We Look For In You (Required Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 3+ years of experience in product/project management in an IT environment or related industry experience
- Demonstrable expertise of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Thrives in a highly collaborative, fast paced environment
- Experience going through a full product lifecycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization and pre/post-launch execution in scrum/agile methodologies
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, coupled with strong meeting facilitation skills
- Must have strong time management and organization skills, partnered with strong attention to detail
- Comfort with the pace, scrappiness and dynamic environment within a growing startup
- Entrepreneurial mindset; know how to be nimble, spot and react to new opportunities
Please mention the word **EXEMPLAR** and tag RNzQuOTguMjI4LjExMg== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNzQuOTguMjI4LjExMg==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok