Posted 28 Dec 2022, 5:11 pm
Grants Manager at Flare Network
This role is remote and location agnostic. Full time or paid via grant.
This role is suitable for a Venture Analyst / Investment Manager with an unrelenting & uncompromising passion Web3 technology. As well as having the chutzpah to scale a Grants Programme with strong support from a stellar team.
Without investing in marketing, Flare has amassed a fervent community of over 250k followers and is now focusing on doing everything it takes to attract the best entrepreneurial developer talent.
As Grants Manager you will oversee the management and application process for the Flare Foundation - Grant Programme ensuring optimal grant distribution and keeping track of portfolio milestones. Alongside appraising grant applications, you will manage relationships with grant recipients, network participants and partners.
- Well versed in management of deal-flow.
- Innate ability to spot strong founding teams and evangelise the benefits of building on Flare.
- You are able to appraise different business models across different verticals. Macro understanding & some knowledge of the potential + pitfalls of the technology is more important than financial analysis.
- Programme manager who is amazing at orchestrating the right actions and the right time.
- The ability to build meaningful relationships with grant recipients with the emphasis on regular contact, problem solving and funding management
- At least 3 years’ experience in venture capital or grant application management or corporate development and/or project management.
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – good English speaker
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively while applying sound business judgment and quantitative analytics
How to be a stand-out candidate:
- Passionate about web3 funding mechanics / business models / DAOs.
- In-depth knowledge of how Web3 ventures grow, and their idiosyncratic characteristics compared to non-Web3 start-ups.
- Be great with Founders.
- Understanding of how to manage crypto treasury.
- Previous experience managing L1 protocol Grant Programs.
- Be well connected already within the blockchain ecosystem and know where to find the best founders.
We ask that you overlap some working hours with GMT. English is essential, other languages are a bonus.
More info: https://gitlab.com/flarenetwork/flare
Please mention the word **ARDOR** and tag RMy4xMzYuMTU4LjE1Mw== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMy4xMzYuMTU4LjE1Mw==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok