Posted 25 Dec 2022, 3:15 am
Revenue Strategy & Operations Manager at Divvy Homes
About This Role
We’re looking for a Revenue Strategy & Operations Manager to be a key player in scaling the operations of Divvy’s revenue organization. In this role, you'll be challenged to think creatively about how to support Divvy’s revenue growth and operational efficiency.
You’ll be a core member of the growing Revenue Strategy & Operations team that reports into Divvy’s Chief Revenue Officer. You’ll be using analytics/modeling, problem-solving skills, and operational know-how to drive forward strategic changes and operationalize key processes that enable our Sales & Marketing teams to reach their goals. We’ll also rely on you to help take the insights, strategies, and processes that you craft and work alongside cross-functional leaders to help scale them.
This role is ideal for someone with 3+ years of strategic operations, sales operations, or equivalent experience who can thrive in a fast-paced environment, lean into new challenges, and see the role as one with potential for rapid growth in responsibility.
We have a documented equal pay policy, and do not negotiate on offers. To maintain fairness and keep starting total comp the same for anyone who comes into that position, individual pay is determined by role, level and work location only. At offer stage, we give candidates 3 different offers to choose from depending on how they want to favor cash vs equity. The US-based salary range for this position is $103,928 to $133,150 + equity + benefits. Please note: We have two different compensation tiers depending on your location. The range displayed reflects the Tier 2 minimum and Tier 1 maximum new hire salary across all US locations. Your Recruiter will discuss the relevant compensation range during your initial screen.
- Build, scale, and own key RevOps processes that support our performance and growth initiatives (e.g., variable compensation process and external customer promotions)
- Dig into Divvy's data using SQL and Excel to assess the impact of various growth experiments and inform strategic changes (e.g., team strategies, opportunity deep-dives, GTM experiments)
- Create dashboards and charts to help Sales & Marketing leaders drive more effectiveness within their teams
- Work cross-functionally with the Sales, Partnerships, Customer Support, Marketing, and Product/Engineering teams
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience within strategic operations, business operations, or sales/revenue operations roles, with experience managing projects and processes. Consulting or finance backgrounds not required but very transferable
- Technical Skills Required: Strong analytical and operational modeling skills; should be very comfortable in Sheets / Excel with strong knowledge of most major formulas and intermediate proficiency in SQL
- Ability to problem solve through ambiguity
- Proven track record of developing and scaling operational processes across growing organizations with a scale-oriented mindset
- Ability to articulate complex problems, processes, or data to stakeholders as well as senior management
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage several projects in a given period
- Real estate experience is a plus but not required
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% remote first culture, with an onsite option at our San Francisco or Denver offices
- Prioritizes health & wellness with flexible PTO, monthly mental health day, generous leave policies and company-sponsored Modern Health coaching and therapy sessions
- Competitive salary + equity
- 90% paid medical benefits for you and your dependents (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k match & access to a financial planner
- $1,000 professional development stipend
- One-time $350 remote workspace allowance
- $250 monthly co-working space stipend
- 16 weeks paid parental leave & flexible return to work
- Recognized as Time 100’s most influential companies of 2022 & a Great Place to Work
Please mention the word **ASTONISHMENT** and tag RNzQuOTguMjI4LjExMg== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNzQuOTguMjI4LjExMg==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok