Posted 25 Dec 2022, 2:00 pm
Director Marketing Operations at Chief
Chief is changing the face of leadership. Our mission: build the most powerful network focused on connecting and supporting women leaders. Our members are VP and C-level executives across every industry who are leading their companies today and building a more equitable tomorrow. Chief was recently recognized as one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies of 2021, and you can read more about us in Forbes or watch us on the Today Show.
Launched in early 2019, Chief is a Series B stage start-up backed by General Catalyst, Inspired Capital, Primary Ventures, CapitalG, and other top-tier investors. The Chief network includes 12,000+ members from across the United States and United Kingdom. We are headquartered in New York City with additional Flagship spaces in Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, and London.
We are tech-powered. Our members make meaningful connections, engage in compelling discussions, and view our unique content through our digital platform. Our Product and Technology teams are building the future of that platform, with data and insights at its heart.
About the Role:
Chief is seeking a Director of Marketing Operations who will get under the hood of our marketing automation and CRM platforms, own omni-channel communications and work in collaboration with teams throughout the company to build programs and processes.
The Director of Marketing Operations will be a key contributor to the ongoing growth and success of Chief by supporting the evolving marketing and personalized messaging needs to drive seamless execution of omni-channel programs. Additionally, the Director will be responsible for migrating and optimizing a new platform – partnering with technology in the implementation, ensuring data, use case requirements and needs are represented and prioritized in all phases.
What you’ll do:
- Own and manage the marketing technology stack including process, operations and data integrations
- Combine high level strategic thinking with roll-up your sleeves to make it happen mindset
- Represent Marketing's interests with technology partners by translating business needs into technology requirements/roadmaps
- Partner closely within Marketing and with the Technology teams to ensure that the technical solution is ideal for future growth and evolution
- Improve the efficiency of marketing funnels and programs, while enabling innovation and scale
- Create a Center of Excellence/Best Practices for the organization for both marketing operations process and implementing messaging
- Communicate the status updates, timing, and implementation plan with Leadership team
- Support the end-to-end leads management process from capturing, scoring, filtering, enriching, and routing
- Work collaboratively with Growth/Brand Marketing/B2B teams to deploy email marketing campaigns that nurture prospects, grow awareness, and deliver a positive customer journey.
- Build dashboards and monitor marketing KPIs, campaign performance, and marketing-sourced leads across the entire funnel, from lead acquisition source through retention
- Assess, develop, and enforce system governance policies. Proactively address potential issues with deliverability, automation, or data quality.(GDPR/ CASL/ CPPA/ ETC.)
What you’ve done and enjoy doing:
- Expertise using Braze, Iterable, SFMC (Or similar omni-channel tool)
- Expertise in reporting tools such as Looker or Google Analytics
- Expertise in email, SMS, push notifications & in-app messaging
- Experience managing a team and/or offshore resources
- Strong understanding of data warehouses, and integrations
- Comfortable thinking big and diving deep, and have a proven track record of end-to-end project ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment
- Strong project manager with a track record of formulating solutions and implementing new processes and technologies to meet needs and drive growth
- Strong relationship skills, ability to build partnerships with cross-functional team members (Sales Ops, Core Marketing, Product, IT, etc.)
- Certification in an omni-channel platform
- Experience migrating marketing platforms
- Knowledge and experience using HTML and APIs
- Advanced technical skills
- Membership business experience
Why You'll Want to Work Here:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Flexible vacation policy and 4.5 day work weeks
- 20 weeks of paid gender neutral parental leave
- Full medical, dental, and vision packages, 401(k)
- Opportunity to work for a startup focused on driving real change for women in business
- Opportunity to create and attend inspiring experiences and events with leaders of the industry
- Access to our ongoing virtual Chief member exclusive content, including workshops, thought leadership, and iconic speakers
- Wellness, Work from home and Learning Stipends available
While we’re committed to remaining compliant and adhering to mandates, for us, pay transparency is more than a consideration of what’s lawful and unlawful but rather, an opportunity to disclose what’s required, and what we think is a fair and equitable compensation framework.
At Chief, we want to hire, develop, and retain the best talent, making Chief a top destination to accelerate your career. Our compensation framework is a key part of our vision, and we continually revisit and invest in our philosophy and framework to ensure we remain competitive and relevant, on a quest to achieve our vision.
The pay transparency mandates, as well as our own policies and practices, are a means of narrowing the gender pay gap and fostering an engaged and positive working environment that builds trust, on our mission to change the face of leadership.
The base salary for this role is: $175,000.00
Please mention the word **CONVINCINGLY** and tag RNzQuOTguMjI4LjExMg== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNzQuOTguMjI4LjExMg==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok