Posted 26 Dec 2022, 2:15 pm
QA Specialist Customer Success at LOOP
As a QA Specialist for our Customer Success team, your core responsibility will be auditing and evaluating our Insurance team’s execution of their key functions. You will provide ongoing and regular feedback on the performance of sales team members and identify opportunities for increasing conversion, training, compliance, and process improvements. Your success as the QA Specialist will be tied to company metrics and team evaluation progression.
- Active Property and Casualty or Personal Lines insurance license in Texas REQUIRED. Unlicensed candidates will not be considered.
- 2+ years Property and Casualty insurance experience
- 2+ years experience providing feedback for performance improvement
- Knowledge of state insurance regulations and laws
- Thorough understanding of private-passenger auto insurance coverages, offered by LOOP
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Passion for leading others, evaluating performance, and improvement coaching
- Demonstrated commitment to high quality assurance
- Solid computer, IT, and systems experience, especially Google Workspace
- Maestro QA experience a plus
- Ability to adapt to new technology as we build our processes and workflows
- Bilingual a plus
- This position is for full time, remote work, with the option to work out of our HQ in Austin, TX
- $24.00 - $31.00/hr pay ranges are used in good faith, depend on experience, and are subject to change
- Employee Stock Options
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Unlimited/Flexible PTO
- Fourteen Weeks Paid Family Leave
To apply, please fill out the webform with your contact information and resume. We are an equal opportunity employer and cherish the diversity you will bring to our team.
Please mention the word **NOURISHMENT** and tag RNzQuOTguMjI4LjExMg== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNzQuOTguMjI4LjExMg==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok