Posted 26 Dec 2022, 7:10 pm
Security Developer at AlphaPoint
AlphaPoint is a financial technology company powering digital asset exchanges and brokerages worldwide. Through its secure, scalable, and customizable white label digital asset trading platform, AlphaPoint has enabled over 150 customers in 35 countries to launch and operate digital asset markets, as well as digitize assets. AlphaPoint and its award winning blockchain technology have helped startups and institutions discover and execute their blockchain strategies since 2013.
(US or Canada based Candidates Only)
We are looking for a Security Developer focused on security features and enhancing the strength of security and fraud prevention tools to protect the wallet and end-user assets from theft and fraudulent activity.
- Coordinate with the development team to understand the system from a security perspective
- Work alongside the development team to create and maintain secure code
- Continuously run security tests against a representative system and presentation of recommendations and results
- Regularly testing our systems from a security perspective
- Provide input into security-related topics and assist in securing security practices internally within our organization
- Perform application security testing as part of the software development process to ensure there are no security vulnerabilities in a new or updated version of the application.
- Participate in deploy tests
- Collaborate with the security team to perform internal pentests
- Strong with testing and QA
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in similar roles.
- Mid-senior experience in cybersecurity-related position
- Programming and scripting knowledge/skills: Net, C#, Python, PowerShell
- Experience with using Linux
- Experience in API security and mobile application testing
Preferred skills & knowledge:
- Professional experience in the Cryptocurrency industry, including exchange, retail trading, deposit and withdraw experience
- Burp Suite, Postman
- Experience with using Linux and kali Linux , Parrot OS or similar others API security testing experience
- Python, PowerShell
Here are some of the benefits of working at AlphaPoint:
- Competitive salary
- Relocation Bonus
- Unlimited Vacation
- Brex company credit card
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Great colleagues and an inspiring startup environment with colleagues internationally
Please mention the word **PLEASANTLY** and tag RNzQuOTguMjI4LjExMg== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNzQuOTguMjI4LjExMg==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok