Posted 24 Dec 2022, 2:00 pm
Technical Integration Specialist at Age of Learning
Age of Learning® is the leading education technology innovator, creating engaging and effective learning resources to help children build a strong foundation for academic success and a lifelong love of learning. Our research-based digital education programs have proven efficacy in increasing children’s learning gains, and our curriculum is developed by an experienced team of education experts. Age of Learning’s flagship product, ABCmouse.com® Early Learning Academy, is an award-winning comprehensive curriculum for children. Adventure Academy™, the first AAA education massively multiplayer online game (MMO), provides elementary-and middle-school-age learners the opportunity to build critical knowledge in language, arts, math, science, social studies, and more in a fun and safe virtual world. The company’s School Solutions Programs include My Math Academy® , an adaptive, personalized program that helps students master foundational math concepts, and My Reading Academy™, which helps young learners become fluent readers and build a foundation for reading comprehension and literacy. With over 10 billion learning activities completed by more than 50 million children worldwide, Age of Learning is a global leader in efforts to advance equity, access, and opportunity for all children. To learn more about Age of Learning, visit www.AgeofLearning.com.
Age of Learning, School Division, is constantly looking to add to our AMAZING team! Presently, our Customer Success team is in search of a highly detailed driven, self-motivated, analytical problem solver to take on the Technical Integration Specialist role for the East Coast region. In this role, you will work with our education customers in a fast-paced, multi-project environment, supporting Sales, Product Management, and the Implementation teams on interoperability between the customer’s existing infrastructures, technologies, and Student Information Systems, Learning Management Systems, and Age of Learning’s platforms.\n
- Support Customer Success Managers and respond to customer integration escalations according to the company’s defined escalation intake process.
- Partner with Platform Product Management to support integration, single sign-on, and auto-rostering discussions in customer advisory meetings and provide input into product enhancements.
- Support the proposals team with technology and integration responses when needed.
- Continually research current and emerging technologies and propose changes where needed.
- Work with Sales to strategize and implement ways to bring integration and rostering into the initial solutioning stage of presale presentations and discussions.
- 2+ years of customer-facing technical experience in the technology industry, with a strong focus on systems integration and user access.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Adept in navigating K-12 District administration and technology departments.
- Deep understanding of K-12 student rostering processes such as Clever and Class Link.
- Strong verbal and written communication, presentation, and client management skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibility and value of an integrated solution.
- Ability to effectively convey the product message and value proposition through remote or onsite technical demonstrations.
- Familiarity with standard network protocols (SAML, LDAP, 0Auth, etc)
- CRM knowledge—specifically Salesforce
- Proficient in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides, SmartSheets
- Travel up to 30-50% of the time.
Age of Learning currently provides:
• 80% - 90% of health and welfare benefit premiums
• A 401(k) program with employer match
• 15 paid vacation days, 11 observed national paid holidays plus 9 sick days
• Our flexible work culture means 2 or more days in the office (hybrid) or 100% fully remote options available for most positions
• Team bonding events and a highly collaborative environment
• Access to our internal DEI Task Force that focuses on ensuring our products represent all children on a global scale
• Opportunities for professional growth through professional learning and development programs
• Commitment to Equal Opportunity Employment in addition to an inclusive and supportive company culture
Please mention the word **NOISELESS** and tag RNzQuOTguMjI4LjExMg== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNzQuOTguMjI4LjExMg==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok