Posted 24 Dec 2022, 3:30 pm
Senior Product Manager Care Delivery Platform at Ro
Who We Are
Ro is a direct-to-patient healthcare company providing high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Ro is the only company to seamlessly connect telehealth, in-home care, diagnostics, labs, and pharmacy services nationwide. This is enabled by Ro's vertically integrated platform that powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than eight million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company's 2019 list of the World's Most Innovative Companies, recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2022, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2022 for our third consecutive year, and named one of FORTUNE's 2022 Best Medium Workplaces.
As the Senior Product Manager leading our Care Delivery Platform team, you’ll work side-by-side with our engineering, data, and clinical teams to deliver the platform APIs and services necessary for ensuring each patient receives effective, convenient care. Reporting into the team’s Senior Director of Product, you will oversee the product strategy and roadmap for Ro’s care delivery platform, spanning the capabilities and services Ro teams depend upon to provide personalized, high-quality care that meets the needs of each patient. You’re a highly collaborative, technical, and results-driven product thinker who approaches any new problem space with curiosity, passion, and a drive for impact.\n
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the product strategy and execution for our care delivery platform, focusing on the underlying capabilities, services, and architecture that enable Ro teams to effectively help more patients through personalized, high-quality care
- Proactively partner with stakeholders around the company, spanning Ro’s business teams, clinical leadership, and other platform teams to build for the future by deeply understanding, defining, and prioritizing the problems worth solving in healthcare delivery
- Manage the squad backlog and roadmap, keeping the team aligned on priorities, trade-off decisions, and go-forward strategy
- Educate and develop communication tools for our teams around existing + upcoming care delivery platform capabilities
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years product management experience, with a focus on platform products in a B2B or B2B2C environment
- Excellent product judgment: Ability to prioritize competing priorities with a data-driven approach, balance stakeholder and business needs, and comfort with evaluating trade-offs over the product lifecycle
- Strong execution and technical skills, with a track record of experience delivering against complex, platform goals and a familiarity with building services consumed by other teams
- Outstanding collaboration & communication skills: You can easily partner with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders, and bring experience crafting and communicating strategy
- Growth mindset – you enjoy seeking feedback from others, and learning from the input
We’ve Got You Covered:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Wellbeing + Learning & Growth reimbursements
- Paid parental leave + Fertility benefits
- Pet insurance
- Student loan refinancing
- Virtual resources for mindfulness, counseling, fitness, and physical therapy
The target base salary for this position ranges from $177,000 to $212,000, in addition to a competitive equity and benefits package (as applicable). When determining compensation, we analyze and carefully consider several factors, including location, job-related knowledge, skills and experience. These considerations may cause your compensation to vary.
Ro recognizes the power of in-person collaboration, while supporting the flexibility to work anywhere in the United States. For our Ro’ers in the tri-state (NY) area, you will join us at HQ on Tuesdays and Thursdays. For those outside of the tri-state area, you will be able to join in-person collaborations throughout the year (i.e., during team on-sites).
At Ro, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths — and that embracing them will create real change in healthcare. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building an inclusive environment where you can be you.
Please mention the word **PALATIAL** and tag RNzQuOTguMjI4LjExMg== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNzQuOTguMjI4LjExMg==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok