Posted 23 Dec 2022, 4:30 am
Staff Engineer User Platform at ClickUp
Sorry, but this job listing has expired!
The User Platform team is responsible for our customer-facing Identity & Access Management capabilities and provides critical foundational services that can scale to support our rapidly growing user base and internal engineering teams. You will work primarily in Angular, Node.js, PostgreSQL and deploy to a globally distributed infrastructure hosted on AWS.
The ideal candidate is passionate about solving tough challenges at scale, possesses a strong sense of ownership and commitment to quality, enjoys working across the technology stack (frontend, backend, data tier), and has owned and managed services across the authentication, authorization, and security domains.
We’re scaling quickly, so we’re recruiting teammates who share our core values, know how to get sh*t done, and would add a lot to our very driven culture.
- Design, build, and maintain services to achieve the highest quality of service and continue to meet scalability and performance SLAs through a period of hypergrowth.
- Set the bar for technical excellence and service ownership and promote patterns and best practices for implementation, testing, observability, deployment, and release orchestration.
- Possess a sound understanding of the entire technology stack - including authentication and authorization layers - and assist with conceptualizing a strategic vision and "North Star" architecture.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive alignment on roadmap and deliver features that extend the platform and unlock innovation and productivity across the engineering organization.
- Mentor junior engineers and provide technical guidance and feedback to the team.
- 8+ years of software engineering experience, with 3+ years in technical lead roles
- Expertise in building identity and access management systems as well as integrating with external identity providers like Okta, Azure AD, Ping, OneLogin. Familiarity with technologies and protocols like OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML, SCIM, etc.
- Solid understanding of authentication (password-based, token-based, multi-factor authentication, single sign-on); authorization (roles, permissions, user managed access); and identity management (user lifecycle management, policies & governance, and audit trail).
- Experience building large-scale distributed systems, such as high-volume SaaS environments, or data processing platforms - supporting 1M+ daily active users and >20k reqs/minute.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment by identifying areas of impact and independently pursuing them.
- A track record of influencing and enabling forward-thinking technology decisions across a wide organization.
- Excellent ability to communicate complex technical ideas with clarity and precision to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience using AWS and related cloud provider managed services.
- Understanding of regulated industries and compliance standards such as SOC2, ISO 27001, FedRAMP, etc.
- Experience working in rapid-growth startups.
- Passionate about Productivity platforms and saving people time by making the world more productive!
Please mention the word **TRUSTWORTHY** and tag RNzQuOTguMjI4LjExMg== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNzQuOTguMjI4LjExMg==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok