Posted 23 Dec 2022, 1:15 pm
Senior Developer Advocate at QuickNode
As a Senior Developer Advocate, you will be a part of the team that streamlines developer adoption of Web3. You will be responsible for deeply understanding the Web3 developer journey, forming key relationships with our customers, and communicating their needs back within the organization. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about Web3 and is motivated by seeing our customers succeed.
What You'll Do
- Representing QuickNode at both in-person and online events
- Speaking at technical events around the globe including meetups, hackathons, workshops, and conferences
- Creating technical content to aid customers and prospects in adopting Web3 technologies (i.e YouTube videos, sample dapps, written guides)
- Providing technical guidance to our community via various social channels (i.e GitHub, Discord, Twitter, Reddit, Telegram, Stackoverflow)
- Engaging, growing, and providing support to QuickNode’s developer community and that of our partner communities (i.e Blockchain foundations and tooling partners)
- Improving our customer experience through your feedback to our Product, Event, and Ecosystem teams
- Interacting with and inspiring developers to build the next great Web3 product
What You'll Bring
- A strategic outlook on DevRel activities
- 1+ year of experience building dapps, experience with Solidity is preferred
- 2+ years of experience leading workshops, presentations, community talks, and engaging a developer community
- Knowledge of and passion for Web3
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills specifically in technical writing
Please mention the word **REGALLY** and tag RNzQuOTguMjI4LjExMg== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNzQuOTguMjI4LjExMg==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok