Posted 22 Dec 2022, 5:11 pm
Founding Business Development & Partnership Manager at Job Protocol Labs
Sorry, but this job listing has expired!
About Job Protocol
What we do and where we work is one of life’s most important decisions.
At Job Protocol, our mission is to build the future of hiring by laying the Web3 rails to connect talent and opportunity more effectively, creating a global job market that is fair & meritocratic.
Job Protocol is a decentralized recruitment network that allows companies to hire faster and cheaper. We let companies list their open roles with a recruitment bounty on the blockchain, incentivizing their community and our ecosystem of talent partners - freelance recruiters, agencies, communities, job boards, HR tech businesses, publications… - to help attract top talent.
We believe that by enforcing the right incentives, we can make recruiting much more efficient. E.g. candidates only apply to jobs they’re really interested in, referrers only refer candidates to jobs that fit well, and companies run efficient interviewing processes. Our goal is to encode these incentives using blockchain and smart contract technology, to build a fair & transparent protocol that can serve as the infrastructure layer for a thriving recruiting industry.
We currently focus on the web3 industry, where we are already working for some of the strongest brands like Binance, Gnosis, Superfluid, CoW Protocol, Kleros and many more. In only a few weeks, we’ve placed more than a dozen people and received thousands of applications.
We recently raised a 1.5m USD by Tioga Capital, Portal Ventures and some amazing angel investors, and are looking to expand our team to become the standard for matching talent and opportunity.
About the role
As the Business Development and Partnerships Manager at Job Protocol, you will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new opportunities to grow the Job Protocol network. This firstly means getting new clients on board who are willing to partner with us to help with their hiring. It will be your responsibility to get clients to post roles on Job Protocol. This will require you to conduct market research in hiring needs to identify potential clients and partners within the crypto industry which is our initial target segment, as well as building and maintaining relationships with them.
In this role, you will be in charge of business development and will work closely with the founders on setting out the right strategies which will be a combination of sales, marketing, and product development, to ensure that our network grows at fast pace.
To be successful in this role, you should have a strong background in b2b business development and partnerships, preferably with experience in the crypto industry. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as the ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide range of partners and clients in the crypto space. A strong understanding of the crypto market and current trends, as well as a track record of driving company growth, is also essential.
Overall, the Business Development and Partnerships Manager will play a crucial role in driving our company's growth and success through the identification and pursuit of new business opportunities within the crypto industry.
Knowledge of blockchain technology and how it relates to the recruitment industry is preferred. A Bachelor's degree in business or a related field is also preferred.
Some of the things you’ll be working on:
- Building and operate a scalable direct sales machine
- Attend and help organize events and conferences
- Build an affiliate partner network to drive client acquisition
- Setting out partnerships with a large range of communities
- 3y experience in a sales, business development, growth or related role at a tech company, preferably a fast growing (web3) startup.
- Track record of driving growth through successful business development and partnership initiatives and ecosystem building (preferably in the crypto industry).
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide range of partners and clients (in the crypto industry).
- A passion for people and the recruitment industry.
- Strong understanding of the crypto industry and current trends.
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field (preferred).
What we offer
- Challenging work experience building the future of the recruitment industry
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- Competitive package (incl. equity + tokens) with a meaningful success based variable component
- Full remote friendly
- Flexible office hubs in London and Brussels
- Team get-togethers every quarter
- 20 holidays + official (local) public holidays
This role is a high priority for us, so we’re set to run a very efficient and quick process (<2 weeks).
- Cultural fit interview with both founders
- Go-to-market Case interview 1 (1h)
- Reference calls
Please mention the word **SWANKIEST** and tag RNzQuOTguMjI4LjExMg== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNzQuOTguMjI4LjExMg==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok