Posted 22 Dec 2022, 5:14 pm
Senior Product Marketing Manager at The Crypto Recruiters
About the Role
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will drive the vision, strategy, and execution. This role provides an opportunity to create massive business and customer impact because they are expanding in newer territories and a nuanced understanding of the crypto business is instrumental.
- Experience with fast-paced product tracks and have led products, preferably Enterprise SaaS offerings in the past.
- You enjoy working on forward-looking projects. Given the industry's early days, you will get ample opportunities to lead projects without many solutions to benchmark against.
- You think not as an engineer but as a user. That means you know how to solve the low hanging fruit first before jumping into solving challenging problems which are not always necessary to be solved in the first go.
- You understand the importance of concrete business metrics, product-driven acquisition, customer engagement and retention, onboarding driven activation and naturally think along these lines.
- You enjoy the process of discovery with customers and bring a strong sense of empathy and a user-centric approach to product management. It would help if you have an eye for value. The Product is successful only if it is helping clients run their business effectively.
- You treat customer NPS as your holy grail but can weed out subjectivity from the customer inputs to keep items actionable.
- You value QA more than development and treat deadlines as set in stone unless there is a very good reason not to.
Please mention the word **ZENITH** and tag RNzQuOTguMjI4LjExMg== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNzQuOTguMjI4LjExMg==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok