Posted 22 Dec 2022, 6:51 pm
VP Marketing at BetDEX
BetDEX is building the future of sports betting. For too long sports bettors have had to put up with poor product experiences, have their funds locked up by operators and are penalised for winning. BetDEX is here to change all of that by creating the decentralised marketplace for sports betting. An ecosystem where liquidity is shared, transactions are faster & cheaper, winners are welcome and innovative products can thrive.
BetDEX operates The BetDEX Exchange, a dApp (decentralized application) on the Monaco Protocol which is licensed and regulated by the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission (“GSC). The BetDEX Exchange is a non-custodial sports betting exchange focused on international regions across Latin America, Asia, Africa and Europe.
We're also a key contributor to The Monaco Protocol, a decentralized, open sourced and permissionless liquidity layer for exchange based applications. The Monaco Protocol has the ability to pool liquidity across different applications, leading to a lower spreads and a far better user experience.
We are looking for people who would relish being part of an early-stage startup, who would enjoy the thrill of creating exciting new products in an ambiguous environment - while also contributing positively to our team dynamic. We are passionate about creating an inclusive culture and need the right people to grow BetDEX into the platform and company we envision.
As a key member of the BetDEX leadership team, This is a great opportunity to own the marketing function as the VP of Marketing will have responsibility for strategy, implementation, tactics and execution for all of our marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate for this role has a background in sports betting, operating in international regions along with a focus on growth and a genuine interest in blockchain technology.
What you’ll do.
- Develop a performance marketing engine that rapidly scales the BetDEX userbase utilising a mix of traditional methods (digital, influencer, ad networks, bet credit etc.) and web 3 strategies (airdrops, NFT’s, etc.)
- Create and execute a community management strategy that engages and fosters our vibrant community of sports bettors and app builders, already 10,000 strong.
- Develop relationships and/or strike commercial agreements with professional bettors and market makers to provide liquidity on our protocol
- Create a robust content strategy to educate interested bettors as to the benefits of the BetDEX Exchange
- Develop the BetDEX brand and maintain brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications
Some of the experience you'll have
- Extensive experience marketing sportsbooks across multiple international jurisdictions.
- Extensive experience managing performance marketing user acquisition campaigns
- Experience building marketing teams and managing outside agencies
- Deep knowledge of cryptocurrencies and crypto communities
- Analytical, data driven individual who isn’t afraid to make smart bets.
What's in it for you:
- BetDEX is an inclusive team. You won’t find any politics here, just a group of amazing people trying to build amazing things.
- Everyone at BetDEX owns a piece of the business through a generous equity stake
- We’re a fully remote team and along with your laptop there’s a £1000/$1500 budget to set up your home working space
- We can provide access to co-working spaces where needed
- Flexible work hours - we don’t focus on 9-5, you know when you work best
- 33 days holiday, with no set calendar, allowing you to celebrate and enjoy the holidays that are most important to you.
- 5% pension / 401k contribution
- $1000 of $SOL to get know Solana's ecosystem and investigate web3 further
- We'll pay 100% of your healthcare premiums for Medical, Vision & Dental
We're looking to build a collaborative, focused team with a great culture that will deliver some amazing products - if that sounds like a place you see yourself, get in touch!
Please mention the word **FREEDOM** and tag RNzQuOTguMjI4LjExMg== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNzQuOTguMjI4LjExMg==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok