Posted 13 Dec 2022, 5:35 pm
Content Marketing Manager at Bolster Inc.
We are looking for an organized, creative, and experienced Content Marketing Manager to help take our content to the next level with key buyers, influencers, and communities of security teams. With storytelling, strategic insights, and data acumen, this role will help shape our content, product identity, web presence, and thought leadership position in the digital risk protection market.\n
- Develop and execute an editorial plan for topics on Domain Management, Web Phishing, Scams, Typosquats, Social Media, App Stores, Dark Web, 24/7 Support, DMARC, Breaches, Executive Impersonations
- Plan, write, edit, proofread, and publish industry-leading content including white papers, research reports, eBooks, PR articles, blog, website copy, and emails
- Establish clearly defined metrics of success to measure the quality of content, audience growth, engagement, and content reach
- Plan and develop a variety of multimedia content (webinars, video, social media platforms)
- Ensure content is consistent across all departments of the organization
- Collaborate on a technical content approach to meet the community/end-user interests and needs of security professionals - aligning content strategy with the customer buyer's journey
- Partner with demand generation and product marketing teams to drive pipeline growth and customer expansion
- Manage internal and external technical writing resources/agencies
- 4+ years of content marketing experience
- Strong understanding of the security industry and concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication, analytical skill, editorial craftsmanship, and flexibility to write newsworthy content, and copy edit content from contributors
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage a content calendar, agencies, and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Comprehension of Social Media process, best practices, and social copywriting preferred
- Highly organized and self-motivated individual who will oversee timely, first-rate execution
- A team player, able to work collaboratively in a dynamic, high-growth, fast-paced environment
- SEO knowledge is a plus
About Bolster, Inc.
At Bolster, our mission is to make the internet safe for everyone. That's why we created the first and only fully automated platform purpose-built from the ground up to detect, monitor, and take down fraudsters on the Internet. We call it Automated Digital Risk Protection. Our comprehensive platform offers the most efficient protection across web, social media, app stores, and the dark web to combat fraudulent sites and content. Bolster was founded in 2017 by security industry veterans with headquarters in Los Altos, CA. To learn more, go to www.bolster.ai.
Please mention the word **ASTONISHED** and tag RMTczLjc1LjQxLjE1MQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTczLjc1LjQxLjE1MQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok