Posted 28 Nov 2022, 6:51 pm
Backend Engineer at Zora
ZORA is a group of individuals working towards a new paradigm for creators by enabling the creation, curation, and collection of NFTs. We believe that by enabling a more equitable system for creators and communities, we will fundamentally rediscover the power of the internet.
We’re working tirelessly to make ZORA available to as many creators as possible. Our mission is to build a new creator and community-owned economy.
Who we're looking for
ZORA is looking for experienced backend engineers to help design, implement, and extend the ZORA API and indexing services.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with engineering & product teams to build toward our shared vision
- Focus on the ZORA API and indexing architecture
- Deliver & own features and projects from beginning to end
- Work closely with our product teams to implement and collaborate to deliver new features and experience for the ZORA ecosystem
- Inject your energy and perspective into every product meeting, standup, and interaction, both within the team and around ZORA's broader community
Skills we're looking for
- Solid understanding of Python, Ethereum RPCs, and blockchain indexing patterns
- An eye for detail
- A collaborative approach to problem solving
- Adept communication skills
We'd love it if you had
- Crypto experience
- High scale API expertise
- Past contributions to open source libraries
We're committed to offering you a salary competitive to the market based on your experience.
Please mention the word **WORTHWHILE** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok