Posted 28 Nov 2022, 7:05 pm
Manager GRCP at Vimeo
The Sr. Manager of Governance, Risk, Compliance and Privacy is accountable for assurance activities applicable to Cybersecurity and Privacy for the Vimeo enterprise. Their role influences how product features are built, company policies are drafted, and controls are enforced. They will draw on deep experience in Privacy by Design, Regulatory Compliance and technical knowledge of Software Development and Enterprise Security Frameworks to build processes to effectively secure Vimeo’s world-class products. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and have experience in influencing matrixed teams and resources, support and awareness of regulatory requirements and implementation of key technologies that result in strong, reliable product. This role interacts regularly with Product Managers, end-users, System Administrators, Legal, and many stakeholders across the company.
What you’ll do:
- Own Cybersecurity Risk Governance for the Company
- Manage and develop a team of compliance practitioners
- Partner with product managers to deliver tools that are compliant with international, federal and state regulations
- Drive innovation in automated conformance to demonstrate that the company is in alignment with Compliance and Privacy policies, and establish policies based on conformance to Industry standards (SOC2 Type 2, ISO 27001, NIST 800-53, NIST CSF, PCI-DSS)
- Report out on performance and trends of programs and initiatives
- Support Internal Audit in audit assurance activities
- Manage Sales Support for Security and Privacy Documentation
- Collaborate with Sales and Sales Engineering to streamline Request for Proposal (RFP) and Request for Information (RFI) requests
- Partner with the privacy team to provide technical implementation support in furtherance of regulatory requirements such as GDPR, CCPA, CPRA, among others.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- In-depth experience in Assurance practices
- 3+ years experience in Cybersecurity Frameworks (ISO 27001, NIST 800-53 etc)
- Experience developing and managing Privacy Impact Assessments
- Demonstrated background developing innovative solutions
- Past success building a proactive culture where compliance is the natural outcome of good practices
- Dedicated problem-solver who can work in a fast paced environment
- Efficient collaboration with both engineering and design teams to validate technology decisions
- Technical proficiency in automation and software engineering principles strongly preferred
- Ability to size manage teams
- Able to work equally well with people in creative and technical positions
- Strong oral and written communicator, with good interpersonal skills; able to forge trusting relationships within a diverse team and across organizations
- Strong technical skills
Bonus Points (Nice Skills to Have, but Not Needed):
- Experience working in a b2b SaaS setting
- Practical engineering experience, or relevant academic background
Targeted Base Salary Range: $141,000 to 199,000
The base salary range listed above is for candidates located in the U.S., including the New York City metro area.
At Vimeo, we strive to hire and nurture amazing talent across the globe. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to experience, specialized skills, internal alignment and a candidate’s home base.
Base salary is just one component of Vimeo’s total rewards philosophy. We offer a wide range of benefits and perks that appeal to the variety of needs across our diverse employee base! Other rewards may include bonus or commission, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), paid time off, generous 401k match, tuition reimbursement, wellbeing resources, and more.
Please mention the word **EUPHORIA** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok