Posted 25 Nov 2022, 7:10 pm
Support Engineer at SettleMint
Accelerating the Web3 transformation journey
** We only consider applications from the EU region or from Singapore**
Blockchain application development is hard.
Fewer than 1% of developers have experience with this technology but it is increasingly clear that everyone on the planet will be positively impacted in the coming years by blockchain, as meaningful applications are built and adoption increases.
SettleMint is here to make blockchain application development easy for developers, by providing the best high-performance low-code platform for blockchain development for enterprise and public sector.
We abstract away complexity so developers can devote their time and efforts to building game-changing solutions for a better tomorrow.
We are a venture-funded global scale-up, and we recently closed our series-A funding of €16 million, co-led by Molten Ventures and OTB Ventures. We reached a new phase of growth, and we are now going to expand our operations and teams really fast, with clients in financial services, retail, manufacturing, and public institutions across the globe, and offices in Europe (Belgium), MEA (Dubai), India (Delhi), and APAC (Singapore). We work closely with our growing network of partners in all regions enabling them to quickly deliver solutions to their clients.
We are a remote-first company, we work async (so you can focus on the actual work) and we empower our team members to take ownership of their work.
We hire the best talents in the blockchain space and we trust their ability to do a great 100%!
Skills, values alignment, and cultural fit are equally important to us, as they will enable top-performing team members to rapidly grow their careers with us.
If this sounds exciting to you, go ahead and apply for this role!
As the Support Engineer you provide world-class technical support to the end-users of our product, outside developers building blockchain applications. These are mainly developers of IT teams of our Integration Partners or large enterprises.
You are the safety net of our customers. You will become the product expert our customers turn to for all their issues and queries. You make sure they receive all the service they need to achieve their goals and be successful. You work hand-in-hand with them to guide them to solutions and get them back up and running. You always put the customer first, provide them the best possible experience, and make them happy by helping them.
You will also act as the voice of the customer regarding technical issues and features, bringing this knowledge back into the company and as such contributing to product improvements.
You become an integral part of an international team, working remotely. You will be in the Customer Success team, which is a cross-functional group of customer success managers, DevRels, support engineers, and technical content creators. All closely working together on creating trusted relationships with all customer stakeholders to ensure they receive a world-class service. You report directly to the VP of Customer Success.
- Research, diagnose, and troubleshoot customer issues in an accurate and timely manner
- Resolve customer issues yourself where possible, or work closely with the engineering team to identify root cause and fixes
- Keep the customer updated on progress and solutions
- Track and report on all customer issues
- Identify customer challenges and patterns and pass this feedback to the Product team for continuous product and documentation improvements.
- Continuously monitor the customer support process, tools and metrics. Identify points for improvement, and implement best practices.
What we are looking for
- 5 years experience in a support role for software products
- Strong technical background or experience as a developer
- Knowledge and big love for blockchain. Active working experience in a blockchain or SaaS company in an enterprise context is a plus.
- A service mindset with a passion for working with technical customers
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Great communication skills and fluent in English
Benefits of working at SettleMint
- Be part of the Blockchain / WEB3 revolution
- Dynamic but stable scale-up, with the mission to make blockchain accessible for all
- A fun team to be in, with high standards and a culture of transparency and collaboration
- Attractive salary package
- Commission based on performance
- Flexible working hours, location, and async work environment
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Clear targets and clear rewards when you crush them
- Global colleagues who are passionate, hardworking and smart, just like you!
- Constant training and coaching on both Blockchain Technology and Sales
- A fast-growing team that is fired up and passionate about what we do because, well, it is bloody important
- We care about your growth and development and promote lateral and vertical career progression
Inclusivity and belonging
SettleMint is inclusive for everyone, and is for anyone.
We encourage candidates from all ethnic, gender, sexual, age, and abilities groups to apply and be part of our company.
We are a very diverse team, and we want to continue our efforts in hiring and retaining the most diverse talents from all over the world.
SettleMint is a remote-first company, with our work culture and company policies centered around remote work. Operating from various locations around the globe, with offices in Leuven (Europe), Dubai (UEA/MEA), Singapore (APAC), Tokyo and Delhi (India), employees are linked to their nearest regional office but are empowered to work remotely, in the office or anything in-between that they find most comfortable.
We believe in offering employees a flexible workspace to create a happy, productive, diverse and inclusive team.
Please mention the word **PLEASANTLY** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok