Posted 23 Nov 2022, 5:11 pm
Rust Developer Substrate at Bitgreen
Bitgreen is looking for a Rust-fluent engineer to develop using the Substrate blockchain framework. Familiarity with Substrate is helpful but not required for someone who can learn quickly.
- Rust proficiency
- English language proficiency
- Nice to have
- Familiarity with Substrate
- Blockchain development experience
- Web3 application development experience
- Interest in sustainability, carbon credits, and impact investment
- Develop high quality solutions for Bitgreen, Bitgreen clients, and the greater ecosystem
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Collaborate across various teams
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Work that matters to the future of the planet
Please mention the word **SAFELY** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok