Posted 23 Nov 2022, 7:10 pm
Senior Compiler Engineer at Zilliqa
We are looking for an experienced software engineer with experience in building compilers, software analysis tools and language runtimes.
As senior compiler engineer, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Work on the compilation pipeline from high-level languages (Solidity, Python, etc) to functional intermediate-level representation
- Design type systems, static analyses, and optimizations
- Evolve the design of the high-level languages based on the contemporary applications
- Design passes for JIT compilation from intermediate-level languages to various back-ends
- Maintain the infrastructure for compiler development, including frameworks for randomized testing and fuzzing
- Interact with the formal methods researchers on the team to facilitate reasoning about the compiler and programs’ correctness
- Identify gaps in current design of the Scilla IR and suggest improvements
- Propose new design aspects for high-level smart contract languages to be used on Zilliqa blockchain
- Be a part of the Zilliqa programming language team, facilitating the interaction between the front-end, back-end compiler development, and the verification frameworks
- Keep up to date with the body of work in DeFi applications, smart contract languages, and compilers (e.g., by reading research papers and blog posts), looking for common patterns to be embodied in the language design
- Passionate about the cryptocurrency and blockchain field.
- Computer science background
- 3+ years experience in working with compilers and language runtimes
- Good proficiency with OCaml or any other functional language (Haskell, Scala)
- Knowledge of relevant concepts: static analysis, type systems, lambda calculus and its variations, abstract interpretation, common compiler optimizations.
- Good proficiency with LLVM is a plus
To apply, submit your resume in PDF format or LinkedIn Profile.
Please mention the word **MASTERS** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok