Posted 23 Nov 2022, 11:25 pm
Outbound Product Manager at Upbound
As the Outbound Product Manager you will work cross-functionally to guide Upbound’s products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business needs. You can break down complex issues into steps that drive product development. You will play a pivotal role as the technical/domain expert who plays a significant role in the external roadmap for the product, related solutions and competitive differences. Partnering closely with Product Management and Product Marketing stakeholders, you will be responsible for developing and executing go-to-market activities that drive business performance, product adoption and customer satisfaction.
In this role you will be:
- Be a trusted advisor for large/strategic customers; build and maintain excellent customer relationships. Gather customer insights and feedback, and infuse the learning back into the organization and product area roadmap, ensuring effective product launches and differentiated features.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Sales, Product, Customer Success, and Engineering teams to support expansion of partner and/or customer business. Identify technology-driven strategies for customers and/or partner success and operational efficiency.
- Drive alignment across sales, product management, engineering and product marketing functions to deliver solutions for the customer. Provide our direct and online sales functions with the tools and insights required for success.
- Create product demos and presentations for prospective customers.
You are a great fit if you have:
- 10+ years of experience in product management or related technical/product marketing management roles.
- Proven experience building and shipping technical products.
- Experience bringing tech products to market.
- Experience operating in a hyper-growth/entrepreneurial environment, scaling new and emerging products from the ground-up, and translating commercial business
- Domain area experience including Cloud Native, Kubernetes and Open Source technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
- Outstanding narrative and storytelling abilities that propel usage, adoption and market momentum.
Please mention the word **TRIUMPHANTLY** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok