Posted 22 Nov 2022, 9:56 am
Marketing Manager at PhishFort
PhishFort is a fully remote startup full of highly motivated people protecting users from internet crime. We work with our clients, who are typically high-risk companies like banks, to detect malicious activity abusing their brand. Our mission is to make the internet a safer place by protecting real people from losing money through internet crime.
- Build on the company’s existing brand and positioning to ensure that it is effective, consistent, and representative of our work and mission.
- Develop a strong core growth model and execute daily on top notch growth, retention, and engagement strategies
- Communicate PhishFort's marketing strategy, successes, decisions and challenges to all stakeholders internally and externally.
- Develop, monitor, and meet / exceed key KPIs on marketing acquisition and retention, conversions, engagement, brand awareness and other key performance indicators.
- Build strong customer feedback and community input processes, while being responsive to feedback from all stakeholders.
- Propose and implement the best marketing stack, tools and infrastructure based on key factors including effectiveness, usability, cost, flexibility, etc.
- Experience as a marketing leader at a media or technology company.
- The ability to develop a sophisticated growth and acquisition engine, while also developing a lead nurturing and retention system concurrently.
- A keen understanding of the most important marketing technologies, channels and trends in order to make the most informed decisions.
- A familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Ads, HotJar, and other marketing tools.
- A “can do” attitude, data driven, and strong strategic problem solver.
- If you would like to apply to this position, send your CV to careers[at]phishfort.com.
Part-time or full time, remote.
Please mention the word **JOYOUS** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok