Posted 21 Nov 2022, 11:17 am
Customer Support Specialist at InviteMember
InviteMember is a growing SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) company. We help independent creators, publishers, and community managers all over the world make a living running a successful membership business in Telegram.
We're looking for a customer support specialist to join our team.
You will start as a part-time independent contractor (~20 hours/week), but eventually, your role might expand into a full-time position with more responsibility and more benefits.
This is your opportunity to join a growing startup at an early stage!
- customer support experience (ideally in companies with a strong customer focus like Stripe and Intercom);
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail;
- ability to learn quickly (you'll become an expert Telegram and InviteMember user);
- excellent communication skills;
- advanced (C1+ level) English speaker (other languages is a plus).
- support over Telegram and email, less often video calls with screen sharing;
- explain to users what InviteMember can and can't be used for;
- help users set up and manage their membership bots;
- analyze issues our users are facing and help to resolve them;
- recognize and escalate critical issues;
- work with feedback, testimonials, and complains;
- meet our internal KPIs;
- work with our internal and external knowledge bases;
- process refunds.
- flexible schedule;
- competitive salary (in USD);
- remote job (work from anywhere);
- opportunity to learn a lot about customer support, messaging, membership businesses;
- opportunity to get a full-time position in the future.
- Complete the test
- Get invited for an online interview
- Receive our offer
Please mention the word **PALATIAL** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok