Posted 20 Nov 2022, 6:51 pm
Senior Backend Engineer API Team at Moralis
Are you ready for something fresh and exciting, a chance to dive into some cool, new tech?
At Moralis you’ll work in a fast, dedicated and innovative environment and you’ll join a company growing at an exciting pace. You’ll have the opportunity to work with the best projects in Web3. Currently we are on our journey to onboard the next 1 million Developers to Web3 through Moralis.
For us to be able to reach that, continue delivering outstanding results, and grow at the desired pace, we are looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to work directly with our API team
About the role 👩💻👨💻
As a Senior Backend Engineer in the API Team you will be working with on-chain data extraction and building data processing pipelines.
- This is learning intensive job - you need to learn how to decode the relevant on-chain data emitted by different blockchain
- You need to learn how Moralis currently processes on-chain data and improve our current data pipeline
- When Moralis needs to implement new features you will need to learn new smart contract standards and understand how they emit data and implement new data pipelines
- Proactively look for ways to make the next iteration a bit better in regards to scalability, observability, tech debt and testability
If you want to learn about Moralis, our values and our ways of working - be sure to check out the Moralis Onboarding course. We highly value the cultural fit and the onboarding course explains exactly how we work and how we are as a team.
About you 🙋♂️🙋♀️
- You're able to contribute independently and self-manage your tasks and projects
- You're self-motivated and always go the extra mile to deliver extra value to Moralis thus inspiring the other team members
- You take the responsibility to quickly learn and follow Moralis coding style and guidelines.
- You understand and resonate with Moralis Values
- You take responsibility for sustaining the code base by flagging technical debt, potential scalability issues and other ways the code base may improve.
- You keep up to date with industry standards and new innovations.
- You have a knack for leading others and guiding them
- You can churn out high level of code output DAILY.
- You can use Gitlab efficiently.
- Ready to collaborate and solve problems
- 5+ years relevant backend experience
- Excellent understanding of NodeJS, NestJS and Typescript stack
- Experience with Massive Real-Time Systems
- Experience working with Kafka, Ampq, GRPC, Open API, Avro, Redis and Docker
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL, NoSQL, Golang and Kubernetes.
We truly appreciate the mindset of someone who always finds a way of improving existing work and strives to reach higher highs. In return, you’ll get to work with a fun team (we love memes and gaming😁🎮), diverse (we have team members from 39 different countries all over the world! 🌎), dedicated and forward-looking people (for real). We have a fully remote-first culture, meaning Moralis is open for everyone who is interested in working in the Metaverse.
Want to take things further? Go on, send in your application & Let's Talk!
Please ensure that all resumes and communication must be submitted in English
Please mention the word **SUPER** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok