Posted 19 Nov 2022, 1:10 pm
Partnerships Onboarding Manager at Trove Recommerce
About Trove Recommerce
Recognized by FastCo in 2022 as one of the World Changing Ideas Awards and in 2020 as one of the World's Most Innovative Companies, Trove powers resale as a channel for the world's most beloved brands, extending the life of millions of products and creating more inclusive, less wasteful business models. We power the technology, operations, and analytics enabling retailers to stand up a scalable and profitable branded recommerce channel.
Our end-to-end item intelligence optimizes every step of the circular journey and transforms complex logistics into a joyful customer experience, adding to brand equity without increasing carbon emissions. Building and implementing this technology can’t come soon enough, resale is growing at 5 times the rate of e-commerce and 21 times the rate of traditional retail **.
A certified B-Corp, we power in-store and online retail for leaders such as Patagonia, REI, Eileen Fisher, Arc’teryx, Lululemon, Levi’s, and Allbirds with the mission of accelerating the shift to a new era of conscious commerce essential to a sustainable future.
**Source: The Consumers Behind Fashion’s Growing Secondhand Market, BCG, 2020. Source: Trove Data
About the Partnerships Onboarding Manager:
As a Partnerships Onboarding Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth onboarding of the Trove solution for new partners.You will help partners articulate goals, design a program, and define scope. You will manage the onboarding from end-to-end using your exemplary project management skills.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Onboarding, and collaborating with every functional team at Trove, you will own the onboarding of 1-3 partners at any given time. From initial point of contact with new partners to building repeatable processes and scalable tools, you will be the core to a successful onboarding for Trove partners.
What You'll Do:
- Acting as the trusted daily contact for partners to define the strategy and requirements for the program by managing standardized statement of work deliverables and requirements internally and externally
- Providing advice to partners on best practices and educating them on how to use our solutions to meet their business objectives
- Collaborating with the engineering, product and design teams to define and deliver product features needed to meet partner launches during onboarding
- Providing training, tools and data insights to ramp partners up on the Trove solution
- Collaborating with the Partnerships team and other internal Trove teams to build and refine program design playbooks and materials
- Documenting the customers’ requirements and ensuring a successful handoff between internal teams to ensure the partner’s success criteria are clearly understood by all teams
- Identifying and leading team and cross-functional initiatives to improve the speed and quality of onboardings cross-functionally within Trove.
- Developing playbooks that help partners launch programs that meet and exceed their objectives
- Acting as an onboarding owner to improve product tooling and enhance Trove’s offering to meet market needs
Experience You Bring:
- Experience in the ecommerce, retail, brand, SaaS, or consulting industries
- Demonstrated experience of managing software implementations and onboardings and providing strategic advisory services for external customer or partners
- Demonstrated experience of managing multiple work streams at once
- Strong interpersonal skills - Ability to build trust with internal and external stakeholders.
- Flexibility - Adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity, ambiguity and a face-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Attention to detail - Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project and ensures that our deliverables meet the standards of the brand.
- Willingness to learn - Innately curious and want to learn about a disruptive marketplace in the retail industry.
- Persistence - Demonstrates a willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Analytical rigor - Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to make sound decisions
- Self-starter with well-developed interpersonal and influencing skills
- Comfortable in an ambiguous, fast-paced and high growth start-up environment
- Experience driving cross-functional initiatives and a track record of improving processes, tooling and features within your organization
Why Work Here?
- Flexible Remote Workplace- Trove’s flexible schedule and remote workplace allows employees to take control over their schedule, which is invaluable when it comes to attending to the needs of personal and work life needs.
- Flexible PTO -Our unlimited vacation company policy allows employees to take as much leave as they need. Employees need time to rest and enjoy themselves outside work. Putting a cap on this important time doesn’t help our effort to achieve high levels of employee satisfaction and productivity.
- 401K- Employees can set aside pre-tax dollars to invest in a qualified retirement investment plan with a company match.
- Medical- Trove covers 100% of employee monthly premium.
- Equity/Share Options - The longer the employee works, the more stocks become available to purchase.
- Learning Fund- Exempt employees have access to a pool of funds to support execution of their self-development goals and objectives.
- Partner Discounts- Enjoy eligibility for Pro Accounts and various partner discounts from Patagonia, Arcteryx and Eileen FIsher
- Mission Driven- Work alongside passionate people to build the leading recommerce infrastructure and the circular economy.
Trove is proud to be an equal opportunity company but we don’t want to stop there. We strive to be an anti-racist company and we believe that diversity and gender balance will help us reach our full potential. At Trove we are building a company where we are not only proud of our mission, but how we are pursuing it. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status and we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Trove requires all employees to provide proof of a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of their employment, subject to exemptions for sincerely held religious beliefs, or medical reasons.
Please mention the word **COURTLY** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok