Posted 19 Nov 2022, 3:35 pm
Quality Engineer II at Shopmonkey
As a Quality Engineer, you will be working on a product squad to develop new features and enhancements for our product. The ideal candidate will be experienced in planning, developing, and executing comprehensive automated tests. As a member of the QE team, you will work closely with the development, PM, and support teams to understand the application’s features and architecture to develop test cases to ensure that the application’s UI / API / Data layers are thoroughly tested before releasing into production.
You Will Have The Opportunity To:
- Become an SME of the application and utilize that knowledge to own and drive end-to-end testing initiatives throughout the entire SDLC from project test planning, requirement review, test design, test execution, test reporting, and sign off.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable automated test cases using in house automation framework libraries to achieve highest possible test automation coverage.
- Be a strong quality advocate, collaborating closely with software engineers and product owners to release highest quality products
- Build, maintain, and troubleshoot automated test execution environments/pipelines
- Suggest and contribute new features/changes, optimization, and improvements to the central framework library and tools.
- Work with QA team members to achieve upstream/downstream integration testing
We Are Looking For You If You Have:
- 3+ years of experience in QA/Software Testing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience owning the QA testing strategy for an application
- An understanding of different testing types – regression testing, ad hoc testing, integration testing, performance testing, etc.
- Strong automation skills in automating backend testing such as api/messaging/data quality checks– preferably TypeScript
- Solid understanding of Web/UI testing using various tools such as Cypress, Selenium, playwright etc.
- Strong experience in SQL and database technologies
- The ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Strong understanding of CI/CD best practices to run automated test executions pipelines.
- Experience working with applications running on AWS
Please mention the word **SALUTARY** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok