Posted 19 Nov 2022, 3:35 pm
Client Sales Representative at Jobber
Are you a person that thrives on empowering small businesses?
Then Jobber might be the place for you! We’re looking for a Client Sales Representative to be part of our Sales department.
Jobber exists to help people in small businesses be successful. We work with small home service businesses, like your local plumbers, painters, and landscapers, to transform the way service is delivered through technology. With Jobber they can quote, schedule, invoice, and collect payments from their customers, while providing an easy and professional customer experience. Running a small business today isn’t like it used to be—the way we consume and deliver service is changing rapidly, technology is evolving, and customers expect more. That’s why we put the power and flexibility in their hands to run their businesses how, where, and when they want!
Our culture of transparency, inclusivity, collaboration, and innovation has been recognized by Great Place to Work, Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, and more. Jobber has also been named on the Globe and Mail’s Canada’s Top Growing Companies list, and Deloitte Canada’s Technology Fast 50™, Enterprise Fast 15, and Technology Fast 500™ lists. With an Executive team that has over thirty years of industry experience of leading the way, we’ve come a long way from our first customer in 2011—but we’ve just scratched the surface of what we want to accomplish for our customers.
Our Sales team gains an understanding of who our customers are, what their businesses do, and how Jobber can help them succeed, to turn leads into advocates.
They all have an incredible passion for sales, our customer, and a connection to our purpose. This team is focused on delivering on the promise to make small businesses more successful, and they celebrate, motivate, and challenge each other daily. They also want to see each other be successful, through regular 1:1’s which focus on performance, coaching, and long-term development, and consistent feedback on how you can continue to grow.
Reporting to the Manager, Expansion, the Client Sales Representative will play a significant role in continuing to develop the trust we have with small businesses in our journey to power the world of mobile services. This role works with our customers to strengthen the connection they have with Jobber by providing them great customer service, while also looking for ways to grow our relationship with them.
The Client Sales Representative will:
- Manage a pipeline of our existing customers to help them achieve long-term success, while providing recommendations on how to best utilize Jobber, from specific workflows to feature fits.
- Proactively connect with customers and refine the sales process by generating new sales using existing and potential customer networks. You'll be connecting with an upwards of 20 customers a week to make sure they're finding the right success in Jobber.
- Consistently achieve results by hitting and overachieving your targets by working a high volume of calls and conversations.
- Communicate and collaborate with multiple departments to ensure feedback is communicated around initiatives, products and campaigns.
- Track key information in Salesforce for follow-up and analytics.
To be successful, you will need:
- Demonstrated experience in an outbound sales environment with commission and/or targets. You can speak to them, and can speak to how successful you were.
- To be high energy. You will be required to sell in a dynamic environment with a fairly short sales cycle. You should be energized by high volume and the prospect of uncapped earning potential!
- To be driven and tenacious. In sales, not every customer will say yes or be open to changing their business workflow. We need you to dust off your jeans and get right back in the saddle...quickly.
- To find solutions. If something isn’t going right, you’ll take care of it. Not every conversation will be the same, and you're quick at thinking on your feet.
- To be coachable and adaptable. The sales team is always changing and evolving, so being flexible and good with change and ambiguity is important.
- To enjoy technology. We're working hard to empower the world with mobile technology and are looking for someone who wants to share their excitement.
- To have a strong and confident communication style. You should have the ability to actively listen and consult with our customers and get a true understanding of who they are and what they need. This position involves a good deal of phone time, so these skills are imperative.
- Previous experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, preferably SalesForce.
Please mention the word **IMMACULATELY** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok